Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

So awesome!!!

So very happy for you Dave! CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats!!!

Thanks everyone!!! This feeling is overwhelming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to dive in.

Congratulations!

What a day! Congrats on being selected!

Thanks brother!!!!!

So side note on this:

I see my phone ring, I'm like why is this knucklehead calling me at work??!! Real calm and smooth Brian is like dude your going to the GD, I told him don't be BSing me, then he just kept telling me over and over!!!!
I screamed loud enough the boss came outside and asked if I was okay.

haha, I hit refresh on the forum and the infamous post shows up "Congrats you are headed to the Grandaddy" and im like well I don't have any PM's so I doubt its me but lets see who the next one to join the team is. I seen his name and I was like oh fvck. Called him and hes like yeah whats up" I go "dude your going to the granddaddy" Hes like "whatever, stop fvcking with me" I go "dude, your going to the MF granddaddy" Hes like "whatever man, don't to that" I go " damn it Dave your going to the MF granddaddy" Then I heard rapid keyboard typing and he goes "oh my fvcking god"...then I hear footsteps and a door creek and hes starts yelling haha Then he goes "sh*t my boss just looked at me like im crazy" hahahaha Then I hear man I can hardly breathe....im like dude don't croke on the phone with me...wait till we hang up or something

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats brother!!! Soak it in!

What a great pick!!! Congrats @Snickerdog!!!

Enjoy Snickers!

Congratulations man! It's tough to beat that feeling.

Dave Dave Dave!

Congrats man! Super happy for you! Let me know when you're ready for my order from the Hideaway pro shop, LOL.

Enjoy the ride!

I have chatted with Snickerdog quite a bit here and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I am certain he will be an asset to the team. Congratulations sir!!

Congrats man! I would have liked to see the video of the jumping and screaming! Quite a feeling, for sure!

So awesome congratulations snickerdog!!!

Congrats Snickerdog!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

I have chatted with Snickerdog quite a bit here and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. I am certain he will be an asset to the team. Congratulations sir!!

A great guy. He's going to be a great addition to the team.

Congrats Snickerdog! What an awesome journey you are going on!

Congrats, Snickerdog! You are very much deserving of this honor! You'll remember and cherish this moment as well as the event itself for the rest of your life!

Congrats Dave @Snickerdog......like Brian said couldn't of happened to a better guy to represent the forum. Cant wait to follow

Congratulations @snickerdog !!!!!!!!!! Great great great great great pick!!

Congrats Snickerdog! Another great addition to Team THP!

Back