Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congratulations!!

When I am able to find the clubface again, I'll have to try for one of these events.

Congratulations!

Congrats

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Congrats DOG...enjoy my brotha...

Congrats!!!

This is great news!!!! Congratulations my friend

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats man! So awesome!

OMG!!!! I am shaking at my desk!!!! I will get all the PM's answered in due time as soon as I can calm myself.
Thank you THP, JB, GG and whoever picked my entry!!!!!
Daaaaaave!! I'm am so happy for you, man! When you texted me this morning "have you checked THP today?", a big grin went across my face!!!

i'm glad we finally got a round in together and now am even more excited for the next one. let's make it happen soon, brother!

This is unbelievable. Just a quick video hope it works

https://youtu.be/LkTj1S_0kwU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love it, you are a great addition to the team and the Grandaddy brotherhood.

Thanks brother!!!!!

So side note on this:

I see my phone ring, I'm like why is this knucklehead calling me at work??!! Real calm and smooth Brian is like dude your going to the GD, I told him don't be BSing me, then he just kept telling me over and over!!!!
I screamed loud enough the boss came outside and asked if I was okay.
LMAO, would have been great to have that on video!

Congrats on being selected to the squad!!!

Congratulations!

Congrats! Sounds like an amazing opportunity and time.

Thanks everyone!!! Still riding the high of the amazing news. :bananadance: Just really hard to describe.

Thanks everyone!!! Still riding the high of the amazing news. :bananadance: Just really hard to describe.

I can only imagine. The team is shaping up nicely and @McLovin is the perfect cap to lead the way!

Can’t wait for you guys to take us along for the ride!

Congrats man! Represent THP well.

did you celebrate with a glass of milk?

did you celebrate with a glass of milk?

Had to have something to wash down that giant cookie!!!! The shop guys destroyed that cookie quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a day late, but congrats Snicker!

Congrats!

Congrats SnickerDog!

Go get it snickerdog!!

Congrats man! Sorry I'm late to the party! With Daughter winning Mini Miss United States and going to Disney world and work being piled up I'm just catching up! Sit back and enjoy the ride my friend!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Congrats David! Enjoy the ride man!

Congrats man! Love seeing this team come together!

Back