Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats tomcat!!!

Congrats tomcat! That's a cool name.

Congrats!

Congrats Tomcat!

Uh wow. Thanks everyone. I'll upload my video in a bit.

I had sent @rustydave a PM a couple of days ago, and had literally thought that I hope he hadn't replied today since I knew the announcement was coming today (although, it would have served me right, since I inadvertently done the same thing to several folks a few months ago). I refreshed the page, and saw that lone "1" at the top next to Notifications. Of course, I paused, and it took a moment after clicking it and seeing it was from JB to register and actually follow the steps.

Many, many thanks to JB, Morgan, and Callaway for this opportunity.

I look forward to this journey!

Welcome aboard @tomcat!!!!! So excited to have you on the team!

Congratulations Tomcat!! Enjoy the ride!!

Congrats Tomcat!!! Helluva win!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Congrats tomcat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats tomcat!!!

Congrats to my man Tomcat! Awesome name, btw.

Fun contest! Congrats!!!

Congrats Tomcat! Awesome job.

Congrats!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Congrats!

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your golf life is changed is forever. Welcome to the team and lets get ready to have some fun!

Congrats !!!!

Congrats man! Enjoy the trip!

How you held your composure is beyond me. I'd be doing some windmill kicks or something.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

omg i didn't realize tomcat was a short for Tom Hanks. So cool.

Well, I'm in a fairly quiet room, and there was a briefing going on nearby, so, it was tough. But honestly, it was the disbelief of the whole thing that had me speechless.

What's funny is that I came into the contest thread planning on a version of Regulah Slice, but saw that two already had gone that route. Had just watched a rerun of Everybody Loves Raymond where they go camp out at Bethpage, and knew that AJ always talked about the Black Course, so, went with option 2.

Back