Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Well, I'm in a fairly quiet room, and there was a briefing going on nearby, so, it was tough. But honestly, it was the disbelief of the whole thing that had me speechless.

What's funny is that I came into the contest thread planning on a version of Regulah Slice, but saw that two already had gone that route. Had just watched a rerun of Everybody Loves Raymond where they go camp out at Bethpage, and knew that AJ always talked about the Black Course, so, went with option 2.

Happy for you dude! Welcome to the team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations tomcat!

Hahahaha! That is the most subdued reaction I’ve ever seen!

Way to go, Tomcat!

Congrats!!! And yea that name is pretty good

Congrats man!!!

Hahahaha! That is the most subdued reaction I’ve ever seen!

You'll find that I'm not someone that gets extreme highs or lows, which is good on my blood pressure. :) But, my hands are still shaking, fwiw.

I was actually rather surprised my wife could understand anything I was saying when I called her. I was talking rather fast.

Congratulations tomcat!!!

Congrats! That was a really great contest--lots of creative entries--and you topped them all!

Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

sorry wrong thread

Last edited:
Congrats tomcat!!

Well, I'm in a fairly quiet room, and there was a briefing going on nearby, so, it was tough. But honestly, it was the disbelief of the whole thing that had me speechless.

What's funny is that I came into the contest thread planning on a version of Regulah Slice, but saw that two already had gone that route. Had just watched a rerun of Everybody Loves Raymond where they go camp out at Bethpage, and knew that AJ always talked about the Black Course, so, went with option 2.

You'll find that I'm not someone that gets extreme highs or lows, which is good on my blood pressure. :) But, my hands are still shaking, fwiw.

I was actually rather surprised my wife could understand anything I was saying when I called her. I was talking rather fast.

Woohoo

Nothing makes me happier than seeing great people, have great things happen to them.

Enjoy the ride buddy, you’re an awesome addition to the team.

Congrats man! Nice entry.

Congrats Spencer and welcome to yet another club we are both apart of! Not gonne lie, I was rooting for you to all the sudden sand up in that video and yell, "HELL YA, I'M GOING TO THE MOTHER FU(k!ING GRANDADDY!!!"

Enjoy the day and congrats once again.

Congrats!!! Well done and glad to see no planes were harmed in the making of the video! Sneaky

Congrats Tomcat........going to be a ride!!!!!!

Congrats!

Congrats Spencer and welcome to yet another club we are both apart of! Not gonne lie, I was rooting for you to all the sudden sand up in that video and yell, "HELL YA, I'M GOING TO THE MOTHER FU(k!ING GRANDADDY!!!"

Enjoy the day and congrats once again.

That would be frowned upon in this establishment. :)

We have a "god mic" that everyone in the room can hear (about 300 people in here), and I had previously thought about grabbing that should I ever win a spot, but decided that wouldn't be worth it. NTSB Chairman is here today visiting with Gary Kelly and I could just see them walking in as I was doing it. ha

That would be frowned upon in this establishment. :)

We have a "god mic" that everyone in the room can hear (about 300 people in here), and I had previously thought about grabbing that should I ever win a spot, but decided that wouldn't be worth it. NTSB Chairman is here today visiting with Gary Kelly and I could just see them walking in as I was doing it. ha

Was just a thought..................:thumb:

So, from all of you guys that have done this before.....

....how in the world did you finish working the day you found out????

Congrats man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back