Contest: Shane Lowry’s Srixon Driver

Congrats on the awesome win!

Congrats, great driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the win - real good driver right there. Turned my head a bit this year.

Congrats! Driving by the golf course on base a bit 6 month ago noticed there was a Srixon demo van. Stopped by and feel in love with this driver immediately.

Found one for sale local on Craigslist and literally STOLE a barely used 9* 6.0 Hzrdus for $130!

My buddies with their Epics and M3's are jealous.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Congrats, graniteroost!

Congrats! Awesome win!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mail Day! Just in time for the New England Annual Unofficial gathering, a glorious Championship winning driver in sultry red, black, and chrome arrives at the GraniteRoost workshop. I'll have this on the range and on the course tomorrow for anyone who wants to take a few swings.

I am excited to play this driver because I have pondered for some time having a setup with more overall MOI and spin. This should offer that. The Z585 9.5 head combined with HZRDUS Red 6.5 will be a good experiment as I typically play a lower spin, lower launch profiles. The classic looks are right in my wheelhouse. I'm stoked because I was already a big fan of Srixon with first z745's, and now Z-Forged, H85's and RTX4 wedges in the bag. I'm a whim away from a F85 15* and a full Srixon bag including Z-Star. This is gonna be fun.

Here is my first ever attempt at an unboxing video... be gentle:

And pictures, as I should have done a better job showing the clubhead in the video. It's gorgeous, and matches my H85's.

9F976335-B4DE-448E-987A-825C6380897F.jpeg

7F109F8E-78AE-4149-882E-8CA18A6CBAB8.jpeg

Attachments

• image_35913.jpg
    image_35913.jpg
    484.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Sweet win there. Hit it well.

Great looking driver, hit em well!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back