ApexElevateExperience presented by Callaway & True SPORTS - WGC St Jude’s Invitationa

The blue mule

98f5571927e37b1dfffafdc366c7376b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty unreal mule there

Pretty cool in my book haha. Did you get to keep the mule cup?

This is awesome! Live it up and thanks for bringing us along!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

What the heck is the mayor doing there?

He heard Alex was in town. No other reason!

Pretty cool in my book haha. Did you get to keep the mule cup?

Yes sir and I was able to grab another one to giveaway as part of this event for tomorrow’s fitting. I’ll post more on that tonight.

This looks like a fantastic trip. Congratulations and thanks for sharing the trip with us!

Looks like a great first day. Keep having fun.

Looks like an awesome time! Thanks for taking us along with you.

Congrats buddy!!! That is looking so awesome. Enjoy it!

Looks like a lot of fun so far! Enjoy the fitting today!

Fitting day!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

I thought we made a verbal agreement that I could be your carry-on this week...and obviously with no witnesses, everyone knows verbal agreements cannot be broken. My lawyer will be waiting for you when you get back.

Hope you’re having fun. Looking forward to getting back out with you with your new set of clubs

Sweet first day Alex! Excited to see what you get fit for today!

Anyone recognize this logo?

6ab9d950438c93f322ab03d99462a82e.jpg

Ok so after flying and the party I pretty much crashed out so I apologize for the lack of updates last night. That said I do have a small contest going on for those following:

Guess my fitting specs. That’s all you have to do. Shafts and club heads. Please be specific with weights and club head models so Incase multiple people have the same answers I can identify the closest person. If multiple guess correct I’ll randomly pick a name out of the group of people that guess correctly. That’s it. Good luck. Looking forward to it. Guesses have to be made by the end of my fitting today so 4pm on east coast /1pm west coast.

Ok so after flying and the party I pretty much crashed out so I apologize for the lack of updates last night. That said I do have a small contest going on for those following:

Guess my fitting specs. That’s all you have to do. Shafts and club heads. Please be specific with weights and club head models so Incase multiple people have the same answers I can identify the closest person. If multiple guess correct I’ll randomly pick a name out of the group of people that guess correctly. That’s it. Good luck. Looking forward to it. Guesses have to be made by the end of my fitting today so 4pm on east coast /1pm west coast.

Apex Combo Set with Project LZ 6.0 120gm

Good luck!

Regular apex, project x lz 6.0 120g.

Apex Pro, Project X 120.

Apex Combo, LZ Steel 6.0

I'll go Apex Combo, AMT Black s300

You mean PX Lz or PX 6.0?

PX 6.0. My bad.

Thanks for the catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Apex Pro, PX LZ Blackout 6.0

c6c192d68ca0d7c5168d79352913fe49.jpg

7e9bba0c9eecb9a271a65329307e72c4.jpg

19ce897a123f1df48d6d81f2e50d0ae3.jpg

3b87c2f87e70e4a741ad4a4508d276e4.jpg

A lot more photos coming once I can get to WiFi.

Back