Congrats You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats Dan!!!

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats badolds!

Last week we held a contest for the trip of a lifetime from Callaway Golf. The goal was to explain your game in 10 words or less. Tough to pick a winner, but there were some good entries. Join us in congratulating the newest member of Team THP.

badolds

Good luck on your journey of a lifetime.

When I saw this post I had a rush of different emotions all at once. Happiness, Excitement, and a nervous almost fear like feeling. My heart started racing and I quickly closed the thread Haha. I opened it again to see if I read it correctly and started thinking about making a reaction video.

Congrats! Have a great Thursday now!!

Oh man! Bomb drop on a Thursday! Congrats @badolds and welcome to the team!

It was just another hot Thursday morning until I got ran over by the Grandaddy freight train.

I just had a brush with greatness.
Traded shafts with him within the past week. Good dude, congrats.

Thanks buddy, I hope that shaft and head combo works for me until I get my new driver in Palm Springs.

Solid entry! Congrats !

Congrats man! I think this last contest was probably the hardest one so far.

I had a moment of enlightenment.

Haha. Great video Badolds.

Thank you, it was harder than I thought it would be.

The Grandaddy: Giving wives a break from their husbands since 2013.[/QUOTE said:
We have been married for 30 years, she deserves a break.

That was great. Loved the 100th take comment. Laughed out loud.

Congrats again

I had to redo it so many times, I would get busy with a customer and lose momentum. Or get near the end and screw it up.

Headed out to play a twilight round with my son. This day just gets better and better!!

Congratulations badolds...

Congrats

Hahaha awesome video. Favorite part was you explaining that your “reaction video” needed 100 takes

Great vid man, you sound so pumped (but also trying to keep composure)!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Awesome video!!!! It must have taken 100 takes as you seem calm...somewhat. How long did you shut the shop down?

Congrats!!!

Congrats!

Congrats!!

Congrats!

Congratulations! What an eloquent and genuine video, I can't wait to follow along on your GrandDaddy adventure.

Congrats

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats! Only a few short months.

Congrats badolds!!

Congrats you world is getting turned upside down!!!!

Congrats!

Hahaha awesome video. Favorite part was you explaining that your “reaction video” needed 100 takes

Great vid man, you sound so pumped (but also trying to keep composure)!

Awesome video!!!! It must have taken 100 takes as you seem calm...somewhat. How long did you shut the shop down?

I was a blathering idiot during the first few takes. We were busy at work right after I won so I was trying to record a reaction video and check out customers and assemble equipment at the same time. It felt like a dream as I slogged through the mundane tasks that I do on a daily basis. I was at work all day but I clocked out mentally as soon as I realized I had won.

...I was at work all day but I clocked out mentally as soon as I realized I had won.

I'm so sorry to have to tell you this, but you will not ever be 100% mentally at work between now and the end of the year.

Back