Contest: Llib, Qwkz51 & Kygolfer invade Lexington, KY Wildcat Course

Such a great day on the golf course with two awesome guys. Thanks again LLIB & Qwkz51 for the invite. Can’t wait to do it again. Good luck to all those who entered the contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Search a great day on the golf course with two awesome guys. Thanks again LLIB & Qwkz51 for the invite. Can’t wait to do it again. Good luck to all those who entered the contest.

I had a blast man! Nothing better than a day on the course with a couple fellow THPer’s. Thanks @Qwkz51 for setting up the round and the contest. Can’t wait to tee it up with you guys in the future.

Winner! 238 and Chris

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You guys killed it today if that’s the gross score

Carl this close to a hole in one. Which hole is it?

4a3ad7394848404fb2c47bc5abbc9b9e.jpg

Hawt Carl Throwin Darts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Shooting Fellas. Looks like you had a great day !

Thanks for the follow and fun contest guys! Great round!

Damn, hawt Carl almost jarred it
Thanks! Those Hogan irons hard at work!

Had an absolute blast with @Llib and @kygolfer. We definitely will do it again sometime. I had closest to the pin, but in the wrong hole. as that's my game...I got scared going over the water and clubbed down, and ended up flying the green. I did however have closest to getting hit by a flyer from the people behind us, longest and highest driver throw, and closest to hitting the people who into us with said driver throw. A few other notable moments, I think I had the furthest out of the fairway, with back to back shots, and also the highest altitude on a few balls. Most importantly made a new friend in Chris and finally got to play a round with Bill both of which are great dudes! I appreciate you all making the drive to Lexington.

Winner! 238 and Chris

Congrats LeftyGolf. Welcome to the Albatross Club. It’s a special fraternity for sure!

Hope we don't get stuck behind this guy today..
26ad0b1e2c41129b3105b3d9a3bae52c.jpg

If you can't see, this sign says "reserved for JB Holmes" not sure if that was his car, but it was his spot. We had our own groups to slow down the play.

Back