Contest Winners Thread

Very cool spank, gj with your winning caption!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Very nice Spank, great swag buddy congrats. But, cooler weather in Florida?? Come on buddy, do you really need a jacket when its 70*? hehe

Wow That is a Lot of Great Wins Congrats Guys (Mcook-10yard-Spanky) those are some sweet Prizes!

Just wanted to share a Something Special.

2011_0912yankees0004.jpg
[/IMG]

2011_0912yankees0005.jpg
[/IMG]

Got these Babies from Titleist

Nice spanks. Who knew caption writing could be so lucrative?

iOS using Tapatalk

Great prize pack spankalicious!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Pretty good prize pack for a pretty good caption. Way to go.

Just wanted to share a Something Special.

2011_0912yankees0004.jpg
[/IMG]

2011_0912yankees0005.jpg
[/IMG]

Got these Babies from Titleist

Nice win Bill! How did you score that loot?!

Just won a free set of Black Widow Tour Softspikes today from their Facebook page for being one of the first 3 people to post a picture of myself with my worn out Softspikes. Woohoo!

Nice win Bill! How did you score that loot?!

Thats is from Team Titleist. They get special stuff & have contest! They did a lot for Folds of Honor. I raised $1000 for Folds of Honor,They sent me The hats.

Just won a free set of Black Widow Tour Softspikes today from their Facebook page for being one of the first 3 people to post a picture of myself with my worn out Softspikes. Woohoo!

Haha me Too which of the other Two are you! Nice.:banana:

Very nice Spank, great swag buddy congrats. But, cooler weather in Florida?? Come on buddy, do you really need a jacket when its 70*? hehe

Haha... well it is a windbreaker and it does get windy here. It'll look good with my cargo shorts. :alien:

Thanks a bunch fellas! Hopefully the wheel of destiny will land on your good names as well.

Thats is from Team Titleist. They get special stuff & have contest! They did a lot for Folds of Honor. I raised $1000 for Folds of Honor,They sent me The hats.

Haha me Too which of the other Two are you! Nice.:banana:

Nice man! It was a fun way to start the morning. And I'm the one with the hipster glasses on, haha. I was lucky number 3.

Haha Cool! did you Like Pukka for contest yet?

No they one you can win Hat shirt Free round of golf & 25 hats for your choice of golf course!!!

No they one you can win Hat shirt Free round of golf & 25 hats for your choice of golf course!!!

Oh yeah, I did. Its an awesome promo!

I just won the BLACK WIDOW Facebook Friday Trivia Question. Free Black Widow towel and 3 swing grips of my choice! I have one of their grips on my driver and love it. I had to post this here because I dont have anyone else to tell for a while today! lol i am excited to receive them needless to say!!

I just won the BLACK WIDOW Facebook Friday Trivia Question. Free Black Widow towel and 3 swing grips of my choice! I have one of their grips on my driver and love it. I had to post this here because I dont have anyone else to tell for a while today! lol i am excited to receive them needless to say!!

Congrats good sir!

Congratulations emanthei!!

Congrats! What was the question?

Congrats! What was the question?

Who holds the Champions Tour record in driving percentage? What is his percentage, and what 10 year span was he first in driving accuracy?

answer below

Spoiler
Calvin Peete 80.9% 1981-1991

Who holds the Champions Tour record in driving percentage? What is his percentage, and what 10 year span was he first in driving accuracy?

answer below

Spoiler
Calvin Peete 80.9% 1981-1991

WTG man!

Back