Contest Winners Thread

Took the Nickent hybrid out yesterday!!! I'll sum it up with this......:banana::alien2:
I have a new hybrid in my bag!!!!!! The Nickent 4dx has replaced my Adams A3 boxer. Thanks Nickent AND THP:egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

Isn't it so cool? God I love those clubs. When I start making my riches here, I just may have to buy the full line.

Speaking of the Nickent hybrids (esp. the sleak new 5DX), normally I wouldn't link this up, but I just can't believe what an unbelievably good deal it was (it's already sold -- sorry righties, I noticed it too late or I would have posted earlier):

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=235358

wonder why he sold it so cheap?

I often pause and ask the same thing over there.... I'm not saying anything about this particular listing, but how many of the cheap new clubs you see on some sites -- ebay, wrx, etc -- went out the with the trash at a golf store?

A lot of the guys at WRX are serious gear 'hos. They make Scooter look downright frugal. They like to show off their Japanese clubs, their prototypes, and their boutique brands (Scratch, Miura, Vega, etc.) Plus, Nickent isn't going to command as much attention as a Scotty or even Callaway - just because it isn't a huge player in the minds of the consumer yet.

Anyway, combine a lesser known brand with a guy who has a dearth of clubs and just wants to move the club so he can fund his next ho, and the market value isn't that great.

A lot of the guys at WRX are serious gear 'hos. They make Scooter look downright frugal. They like to show off their Japanese clubs, their prototypes, and their boutique brands (Scratch, Miura, Vega, etc.) Plus, Nickent isn't going to command as much attention as a Scotty or even Callaway - just because it isn't a huge player in the minds of the consumer yet.

Anyway, combine a lesser known brand with a guy who has a dearth of clubs and just wants to move the club so he can fund his next ho, and the market value isn't that great.

Callaway doesn't attract any attention over there, it's unbeleivable how hard of a time I am having trying to sell this driver.

Well, at least not older stuff anyways.

Anyway, combine a lesser known brand with a guy who has a plethora, an overabundance of clubs and just wants to move the club so he can fund his next ho, and the market value isn't that great.

Fixed it for ya!

Dearth:

an acute insufficiency
an insufficient quantity or number

Spoiler
Sorry to take it out on you, Harry.

Fixed it for ya!

Dearth:

an acute insufficiency
an insufficient quantity or number

Spoiler
Sorry to take it out on you, Harry.

No, I absolutely deserved that one. I typed it with the intention of double checking the definition because it didn't feel right. Then I forgot to check. Now I'm trying to figure out what word I was actually thinking of.

Took the Nickent hybrid out yesterday!!! I'll sum it up with this......:banana::alien2:
I have a new hybrid in my bag!!!!!! The Nickent 4dx has replaced my Adams A3 boxer. Thanks Nickent AND THP:egyptian::egyptian::egyptian:

The Nickent 4DX hybrids are amazing. Glad you like it.

Lets get this one back on topic about contest winners.

My THP Golf Prize

My THP Golf Prize

Here are some pictures of my new Lela golf shorts courtesy of THP. Thanks THP for the great contest prize! :twist:

I agree. They are so comfortable and I love the sparkle also. I can't wait to wear them out on the course. Thanks again!

Love the personalized cleats there, CG!

Thanks. My husband bought me a white, black, and brown pair for Christmas. I would like to order a few other colors, as you are aware, us ladies must have shoes to match our outfits. :act-up:

JB would agree with that.

A fun box of goodies arrived this morning...

A fun box of goodies arrived this morning...

Thanks to JB, GG and THP for the prizes!!

IMG_0891.jpg

Cool prizes Pinged. I was looking for a MarkMender at Golf Discount a couple of weeks ago and they hadn't heard of them.

Glad they arrived safely Pinged.

That tee looks like an air dart for a tranq gun.

Back