Contest Winners Thread

Yet by saying that, you are lying....hehe

Hmmmmpf!

Reactions: JB
No need for excuses Floppy. We are just glad to have you back. And so glad you posted them. Now you need to catch up on all the posts....hehe. Welcome back my friend.

We were getting ready to send out a search party. But as soon as we said party, everyone started getting rowdy and we never made it out the door.

Here are pics from my first putter win............

Last edited:
The UPS man made a visit to the house today, dropped off my prize from the "Caption This" contest, thanks THP
thpphotocaptioncontestprize005.jpg

From this
thpphotocaptioncontestprize003.jpg

To this
thpphotocaptioncontestprize002.jpg

It actually fits my 3 wood much better than my driver. Unfortunately for the 3 wood it doesn't do enough to warrant a spot in the bag, so no way is it getting a new headcover.

Glad you like it MO.

MO,
Dont forget your BDAY present will be there soon.

The mailman delivered my birthday present from the crew at THP, a sleeve of the e7+
thp002.jpg

Poor guys don't know what they are in for:D

Happy bday MO. Dont forget you have that putter you won on the way.

Cool present MO. (Don't lose 'em!)

Then just take them out one at a time! hehehe

Fat chance, I'm just hoping I make it through a round without losing all of them.:D

Mo you will love these off the tee, for the price I don't think there's a better ball out there, though Wilson and Titleist come close.

I guess Boo Girl got this for being generally adorable. (It wouldn't be the first time.) Anyway, you're all getting to see it before she does. It's too sweet, JB, and a thank you note will be forthcoming. Even the tag is cute.

Last edited:
No, Claire, I think that was supposed to be for your hubby! LMAO

Glad it came before the weekend.

Glad it came before the weekend.

We're picking the kids up from school shortly and not even going home before heading out for the weekend. So she won't write the note today.

But it's awfully cute. Thanks again. Boo will love it, and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she sleeps with it a few times before it makes it to her bag.

Anyone who cracks a remark at THAT has to deal with me.:devil:

And we are working on one for TK too.

Back