Contest Winners Thread

I guess Boo Girl got this for being generally adorable. (It wouldn't be the first time.) Anyway, you're all getting to see it before she does. It's too sweet, JB, and a thank you note will be forthcoming. Even the tag is cute.

Awesome! I kept trying to win a headcover contest so I could have it sent to you. Glad it got there. :smile:

I guess Boo Girl got this for being generally adorable. (It wouldn't be the first time.) Anyway, you're all getting to see it before she does. It's too sweet, JB, and a thank you note will be forthcoming. Even the tag is cute.

Dang it, I forgot that one was available. I should have snagged that one for my bag. I hope Boo likes it.

My new putter courtesy of THP and Heavy Putter arrived today, it looks incredible. Sorry for the picture quality, can't seem to find any lighting in this house:disapointed:

thp001.jpg

thp002.jpg

thp003.jpg

Old putter in bag
thp005.jpg

New putter in bag
thp007.jpg

Glad you got it MO

Thanks JB, I can't wait to try it out. I'm hoping to sneak in a round next week, it's supposed to get up in the 60's. I don't know if it will improve my putting but it definitely looks better in the bag.

The pictures look great MO.

(I can't wait to try it out either! hehehe)

MO,
Even if you use it as a trainer, I guarantee it will improve your putting.

The pictures look great MO.

(I can't wait to try it out either! hehehe)

No doubt Smalls, you will get to try it.

MO,
Even if you use it as a trainer, I guarantee it will improve your putting.

I'm hoping to make it a gamer, I like the look of it. I swear that thing weighs 3x's what my old putter weighed.

Hence....Heavy Putter....hehe

Looks great. Let us know how it works for you.

Look at the nice prize I received today for the caption contest. My daughter had fun with the head cover. Thanks again to THP.

Thanks for posting Shanks. Glad you liked the prize pack. Love the Keurig K-Cups. We love ours.

My Little Cub

My Little Cub

OK, I'm not exactly sure this is where I should post this ... because I didn't win anything to deserve this ... (so please move as appropriate)

To preface this post, everyone should know that I have two little girls. They are 7 and 3-years old. Over the last several weeks, I've contacted JB via PM to express interest in getting some clubs for my older daughter and was excited when he posted the review of the Tiger Cub product line. I was a bit disappointed to find out that ordering them wasn't a "straight forward process" and figured I'd wait until Spring to figure out what to do.

Unbelievably, these arrived at my house today. They are the Tiger Cub MK IV set and are for kids 6 to 8 years old. Upon opening the box, my first reaction was how incredibly cute these clubs are. After that, I was very impressed by the quality of every piece of the set ... the clubs, the covers, and the bag!

Before I get to the pics, I just wanted to express my warmest gratitude to JB and GG for thinking about me and my girls and for their incredible generosity. It is enough that THP has been very good to me, but it was very touching to receive something that I know both daughters will love and get tons of use out of. It means a lot, guys. Without further ado ... the pics!

DSC01450.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

Next to Daddy's Bennington Quiet Organizer:
DSC01454.jpg

Next to Daddy's Callaway stand bag:
DSC01460.jpg

Tiger Cub 3-wood next to Daddy's Callaway FT-5:
DSC01459.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

It is our pleasure and I am so glad that you got them and hope they love them.

They are so darn cute! I know you've had her out at the range. Now you can really play together. I hope there's a par 3 near you.

There is a par 3 right in my town. I never go there because it is pretty pathetic, but to take her out there will be like a day at Pebble Beach. We'll lneed to hit the range a few times first. Spring seems like it will never come this year.

That is awesome Grogger, hope your girls get a lot of use out of them. Way to go JB & GG.

Thats awesome Grogger.

I second the love for the K Cups WSE.

Look at the nice prize I received today for the caption contest. My daughter had fun with the head cover. Thanks again to THP.

Nice haul the Shanksalot. The head cover is pretty cool. I'd love to get a copy of that rule book and the other book. Congrats on your win.

GG and I feel as though we won a contest today when we got a great thank you note from Boo Girl.

GG and I feel as though we won a contest today when we got a great thank you note from Boo Girl.

Oooh, cute, can you share any of it?

Back