Contest Winners Thread

I think Claire is referring to the fact that it was written on her stationary. We would prefer to keep these private. It was a note that honest to God kind of touched us. But to sum it up, it basically said that she loves her new putter cover.

I think Claire is referring to the fact that it was written on her stationary. We would prefer to keep these private. It was a note that honest to God kind of touched us. But to sum it up, it basically said that she loves her new putter cover.

I see. I was just giving her a hard time. That's great though that Boo took the time to sent a little note. Don't see that often.

She named it (anything fuzzy has a name) Pearly, which combines pink and swirly.

She named it (anything fuzzy has a name) Pearly, which combines pink and swirly.

That is a fantastic name. My combo names never worked that well, to make real words!

That's kind of what I was thinking too Julie. Maybe if I name my head cover the club will like me more. :thinking:

That's kind of what I was thinking too Julie. Maybe if I name my head cover the club will like me more. :thinking:

Should I go with a lame "Brangelina" type name? I will name my head cover "Stocover." Because it's a stock cover.

Should I go with a lame "Brangelina" type name? I will name my head cover "Stocover." Because it's a stock cover.

Mine is a Tiger head. I mean really what else can you call it other than Tiger or Tigger?? :confused2:

Mine is a Tiger head. I mean really what else can you call it other than Tiger or Tigger?? :confused2:

You can always call it "Used to be a girl."

Lets save this forum for a few photos of the contest winners. I know we are kind of on topic and I apologize

Sorry about that JB. I blame Claire. Last thing by me is: "Used to be a girl" = Bengal (Tiger). Back to topic!

Thank You THP!

Thank You THP!

I'm not sure why, but a package arrived in the mail yesterday with a sleeve of Bridgestone E7+ golf balls courtesy of THP. Thank you THP :D

014.jpg

We like to surprise members with gifts every now and then. Enjoy them.

We like to surprise members with gifts every now and then. Enjoy them.

He knows who you are and he knows where you live...

And I know if you have been bad or good. So be good for goodness sake. Im also making my list and checking it twice....hehe

I think my handicap just got larger. I recieved in the mail this morning "Golf Rules Quick Reference Guide". I guess I'm going to have to start playing by the rules now. :sad:

Thanks JB and GG. I'll get a picture up in the next day or two.

I think my handicap just got larger. I recieved in the mail this morning "Golf Rules Quick Reference Guide". I guess I'm going to have to start playing by the rules now. :sad:

Thanks JB and GG. I'll get a picture up in the next day or two.

Haha, that is a good one bogey. Enjoy the rule book:D

The Kid has been reluctant to play golf--something about it requiring focus, concentration, and practice. JB decided that a bite in the backside from a scorpion was the appropriate remedy. It's one of Daphne's, and I'll put up a photo when I get home to my real camera. But it's adorable--thanks so much!

We hope The Kid likes it. It is for putters and hybrids.

We hope The Kid likes it. It is for putters and hybrids.

He's got a moose (from Daphne's!) on his driver. The fun part will be if Boo Girl goads him into naming this one. He's right at the edge of being a little kid and wanting to grow up.

Haha, that is a good one bogey. Enjoy the rule book:D

You think I'm kidding?? I'm only this good because I "bend' the rules to my liking. :laugh: I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it.

The Kid has been reluctant to play golf--something about it requiring focus, concentration, and practice. JB decided that a bite in the backside from a scorpion was the appropriate remedy. It's one of Daphne's, and I'll put up a photo when I get home to my real camera. But it's adorable--thanks so much!

Don't scorpion's sting you not bite? Either way I hope he enjoys it.

He's got a moose (from Daphne's!) on his driver. The fun part will be if Boo Girl goads him into naming this one. He's right at the edge of being a little kid and wanting to grow up.

If he won't name it maybe she'll name it for him.

If he won't name it maybe she'll name it for him.

Yeah, I'm pretty much counting on "Scorpy." She calls this place "Hacky Parry."

Back