Contest Winners Thread

So won a contest on Instagram from BlueTross and one of their Headcovers for the National Championship game. The quality on this is amazing and fits every driver I have. They are a new brand and have a lot of good leather products! Charleston brand and the owner sent a hand written note! I’m a fan.

IMG_2257.jpeg

IMG_2258.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

IMG_2260.jpeg

That looks really well made. 🔥🔥🔥
Thanks for the shoutout, Matt and for the quality comment, Bus!

So won a contest on Instagram from BlueTross and one of their Headcovers for the National Championship game. The quality on this is amazing and fits every driver I have. They are a new brand and have a lot of good leather products! Charleston brand and the owner sent a hand written note! I’m a fan.

View attachment 9236234

View attachment 9236235

View attachment 9236236

View attachment 9236237
Thanks, Matt, hope you like it!

As Matt said, we are a service-disabled veteran-owned small business in Charleston, SC. Everything we sell is handcrafted by our artisans here in Charleston from materials sourced from other businesses located in the US with a preference given to family-owned businesses like Horween.

Next month we will be giving away one of our Bluetross Collection headcovers made with vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather from Italy imported by Horween Tannery in Chicago. Pics of some of the Vachetta leather headcovers we've done, a headcover and leather tote bag made with Horween Dublin pull-up leather, and the personalized yardage book covers we did for every player in the 2023 US Junior Amateur at Daniel Island.

Bluetross Golf

Attachments

• IMG_9708.jpeg
    IMG_9708.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7348.jpeg
    IMG_7348.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 3
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7488.jpeg
    IMG_7488.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7466.jpeg
    IMG_7466.jpeg
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5271.jpeg
    IMG_5271.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_5270.jpeg
    IMG_5270.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7558.jpeg
    IMG_7558.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 5

As Matt said, we are a service-disabled veteran-owned small business in Charleston, SC. Everything we sell is handcrafted by our artisans here in Charleston from materials sourced from other businesses located in the US with a preference given to family-owned businesses like Horween.

Next month we will be giving away one of our Bluetross Collection headcovers made with vegetable-tanned Vachetta leather from Italy imported by Horween Tannery in Chicago. Pics of some of the Vachetta leather headcovers we've done, a headcover and leather tote bag made with Horween Dublin pull-up leather, and the personalized yardage book covers we did for every player in the 2023 US Junior Amateur at Daniel Island.

Bluetross Golf
Some fun and good looking color combos there!

Bluetross Golf
Great colorways! Would it be possible to write with standard colors, dark mode use makes it damn hard to read the posts...
1000006179.jpg

Most recent IG contest win.
IMG_2562.jpeg

Well these finally arrived after winning a Masters contest from last year. Custom Air Jordan Golf kicks. Question is do they see the course?
77E62A0D-58AA-4C6D-9B06-50B8AB472D4D.jpeg
IMG_2414.jpeg
BD18C4DE-B373-418F-BDAB-764D15AF6831.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2414.jpeg
    IMG_2414.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 0
Here's the one I won in the PGAPappas 12 Days of Christmas

View attachment 9233548

I was fit into Steelfiber I95s several years ago, and have them in my Mizuno JPX919 forged irons. I'm really looking forward to getting these Private Reserves, and will be putting them in my Tour Edge Exotics C722s.
The shafts I won in the PGAPappas 12 Days of Christmas showed up yesterday, and I'll just say WOW!!!

These will be going into my Tour Edge Exotics C722 irons as soon as I can get them installed. I got eleven shatfs, I'll need seven of them for my irons, not sure yet where the others will get used.

SF_PR_01r.jpg

SF_PR_02r.jpg

SF_PR_03r.jpg

IMG_8018.png

Just won a $100 Edel gift card!!

Apparently I won a set of Stix golf clubs - bag, 12 clubs, and headcovers... pretty good win :)

Pretty sure I entered this one because @Sox_Fan tagged me lol I think that's twice now ;)
IMG_3517.jpeg

Back