Contest Winners Thread

Very nice in deed Jake. Can't wait to see it at the outing.

Nice lookin' buckle! Congrats again P4B!

This belt is even more amazing in person, thanks 59 Belts and THP! I can't wait to wear this on the course.

Those are some beautiful belts! Nice winnings!

Great looking belts Young Money and P4B :) Awesome!! Again, Congrats to you both :clapp:

congrats young money and Jake!!

Here is the hat I won from the Kraft Nabisco contest; note that Suzann Pettersen's signature ends in a little face. Also note the dimple on Boo Girl's chin.

WITB021.jpg

Here is the hat I won from the Kraft Nabisco contest; note that Suzann Pettersen's signature ends in a little face. Also note the dimple on Boo Girl's chin.

WITB021.jpg

A young Kirk Douglas?

Thanks, all. I'm beginning to develop a little golf museum here. I have another hat with Lorena Ochoa's autograph (a PING, naturally), and a bunch of autographed balls.

Re: Contest Winners Thread

Great hat Claire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cool hat Claire congrats!!

Thanks, all. I'm beginning to develop a little golf museum here. I have another hat with Lorena Ochoa's autograph (a PING, naturally), and a bunch of autographed balls.

that might've just gotten more valuable. congrats on the win again claire, i'm glad you took that one home.

Claire, that is awesome. I am jealous!

Enjoy Claire :)

I picked this baby up for winning the latest "Caption This" contest as well as a birthday gift.

Thanks to JB and GG for their generosity and Cleveland for supplying this putter I fell in love with the first time I saw it online.

For those of you that haven't one anything, just be patient and it will happen. Please don't get frustrated. It took me 8 months before I won anything. Get creative and enjoy the spoils of victory! :D

2587c7n.jpg

2564h1f.jpg

Congrats biggsy!

Congrats Biggsy. That ball marker looks as big as the manhole cover Camilo was using. Maybe it's the picture.

Congrats Biggsy! Scoring any kind of "hardware" is nice!

As for winning, I won I think one of the first handful of THP contests there ever were. Obviously too good to be true, I've now been in my inevitable dry-spell!! lol

I love that ball marker.

That's awesome biggsy!! Way to go :clapp:

Congrats Biggsy. That ball marker looks as big as the manhole cover Camilo was using. Maybe it's the picture.
It's the size of a silver dollar. Very cool addition to the nice package Cleveland is offering.

Back