Contest Winners Thread

Nice win biggsy!

Wow, I love that putter and I'm more of a blade guy. That one's sweet. Congrats!

ah, nice stuff biggsy!! very cool of JB and GG, and well done on your caption entry. i'm glad you got this putter man.

nice win Biggsy....+1 on that ball marker...definitely cool!

props on the putter bigs!

My THP prize pack for the What's for Dinner contest arrived today and it is awesome! Thanks so much to JB and GolferGal! Here is what was in the package:

Travis Matthews pants - these are great, lightweight pants.
Cleveland Classics shirt and straw hat - great stuff as always.
Radioactive Golf shoes - I've been wanting some white/black shoes!
6 Tacki-Mac grips - getting these put on my clubs Saturday and will share my thoughts.
6 Chromax balls, Foo-King long balls, and a THP ball/tee set
A pack of Tomahawk tees.
A Teach'n Towel - Shows you where to stand and ball position.
Straight Down the Middle by Josh Karp

Again, I can't tell you how awesome this is. Thanks to THP for the great gear! Here's some pics.

DSCF1835.jpg

DSCF1847.jpg

DSCF1852.jpg

DSCF1859.jpg

And of course, my little boy enjoying the spoils :act-up: He got into stuff while I was mirror-modeling haha.

DSCF1832.jpg

DSCF1848.jpg

Awesome stuff Hawk. Congrats again.

Glad you like all the stuff. We told people that the Whats for Dinner Contest was going to be one heck of prize pack. You got some great stuff and we hope you enjoy it hawk.

Great haul Hawk! And an even better looking second model!

Awesome Hawk!! That's some great looking stuff :)

Thanks again, I love it!

love that outfit hawk!!! better not bring that hat to the next outing.....it may not make it home with you. just saying lol

I suppose I'm going to have to hide it if you make it over my way too.

That sounds ominous!

nice haul hawk....you sure look dapper in your new digs. i love the pic with the hat on the little one, that's too funny!

An excellent assortment for sure, congrats, lookin' good!

Congrats Hawk...glad to see you increased your supply of Chromax balls :act-up: Your son is adorable...enjoy him while he is that little and not quite mobile yet :act-up:

Great looking pants :)

I am interested in that towel too- I have never seen anything quite like it. Is it full sized or "bag sized"?

It is a bag-sized towel, but a bit larger than the others that I've had. It has a carabiner for attaching it as well.

Great looking pants :)

I am interested in that towel too- I have never seen anything quite like it. Is it full sized or "bag sized"?

Back