Contest Winners Thread

That's awesome. Congrats

That’s a helluva first win! Congrats!

That is a good one to win

Congrats!!

Thanks guys! I'm really looking forward to the fitting process. It's going to be interesting I think because in looking at the TM website Recoil 95 is not on the fit cart for TM. The Recoil 95S has been the shaft I've used in the past 2 sets it'll be fun to find out what I'm fit into instead. I'm not sure how extensively I'll play the Qi-10 irons I'm not sure they will actually be a good fit for me. I moved into Mizuno 243 this year to try and get more into a "Players profile" instead of a GI profile.

We shall see though maybe I'll be surprised.

I won my first IG contest!

A fitting and a set of Qi-10 irons from WorldWide Golf. I'm in communication with their team now and will be heading down to Lexington for the fitting in a few weeks.
First off, that's awesome. Congrats!! Lexington KY? If so, where?

First off, that's awesome. Congrats!! Lexington KY? If so, where?
Edwin Watts. Would love to link up if your avail. I know your down in that area. I don't know the dates yet but maybe we can make some thing work.

A fitting and a set of Qi-10 irons from WorldWide Golf. I'm in communication with their team now and will be heading down to Lexington for the fitting in a few weeks.
Huge win! Congrats!

I was coming in here to say we need to change this thread to @Sox_Fan Contest Win Thread but now I see my guy @That post with a huge 1st win...congrats!!

Edwin Watts. Would love to link up if your avail. I know your down in that area. I don't know the dates yet but maybe we can make some thing work.
Heck yeah man. Let me know.

That is a huge win! Congratulations!!!

Awesome Sean Penn GIF

Congrats!!!

That’s awesome!

Ended a dry spell with a Masters themed precision pro nx10 rangefinder from Patrick Hardy. Always grateful, but of course I had just bought a Pinned from pins and aces, so the debate is on

Ended a dry spell with a Masters themed precision pro nx10 rangefinder from Patrick Hardy. Always grateful, but of course I had just bought a Pinned from pins and aces, so the debate is on
That's awesome! His looked so cool

These are beautiful, and feel good in hand. I will find out soon how they play.

IMG_4146.jpeg
IMG_4148.jpeg
IMG_4147.jpeg

Back