Contest Winners Thread

And again, thank you so much for posting the pictures. The companies love to see it, that is why we ask everyone to do so.

Yes, thank you so so so much! It's means the world to the companies and to us. By having those pictures we can continue to have all the great giveaways.....thank you again very much : )

Oh, well a BIG thanks to GG and Hacker!!!!!!!

DD, I am thinking that i will have to try one out, I wish a dealer was in Utah!!!!!!

they are pretty cheap on ebay...

Those are the originals. If you find a Paul Hurrion model at that price get it. But either way, great putter.

Lets get this one back on topic though.

Received my prize for winning the caption this contest a week or 2 ago. I will post a couple pics later on tonight, just wanted JB & GG to know I have it in my hands now.

Thanks again to both of you.

Thanks Dyna, and thanks in advance for posting that picture tonight.

Couple pics of my prize, great hat JB.
Thought it was rather ironice we just had the discussion about Wilson Staff/ Wilson the other day.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the pictures. We sent out three prizes and two have already posted pictures. One more to go. thank you so much.

Thank you for posting that NVM.

went down to shop today and found this on my tool box.

NVM, If you get a chance, could you post how you like those tees?

I've always been a wood tee guy, but I found a plastic tee recently and it was really nice to have one tee and not have to carry a bunch. (I don't care about alleged "extra distance.")

A blast from the past!
DSCN1396.jpg

DSCN1352.jpg

went down to shop today and found this on my tool box.

I think I need to pick up one of those quick reference guides, I have the rule book in my bag, but from what I understand it is easier to find answers in the quick rules guide. I had a lie buried in the face of the bunker and no stance to hit it a few months back and it took me so long to find the option in the rules book I ended up giving up looking and trying to play the shot resulting in 3 shots to get it to a playable lie. At home that night I finally figured out what my options were by finding an online quick reference guide.

The OGIO Edge: Or, OmyGodIOwe THP big.

This is really the greatest stand bag I've seen. I especially am impressed with the number of function-specific gizmos and pockets built into the bag. I wanted to give the viewing public an idea of some of the many cool things I noticed just in my first look at it. So forgive the number of images you're about to see, but this is cool stuff.

But first, the OGIO Edge outdoors in all its beauty:

dsc0367kg8.jpg

A. Dedicated Umbrella Loop, I Mean, "Containment" Area
dsc0382uj6.jpg

B. Dedicated Glove Velcro, Towel Elastic Loop, and Pen Sleeve (How does WSE mark his Bridgestone?)
dsc0372gl2.jpg

C. The Club Compartment with Club-Dividing Bumps of Ingenious Design
dsc0377vg4.jpg

D. Close-Up of the Pen Sleeve
dsc0371rj2.jpg

E. The Divot Tool Pocket (really cool idea, since I can never seem to find my tool under the tees and ball markers and powerbars when I need it)
dsc0370xn5.jpg

F. Super Cool Zipperless Ball-Holding Compartment
dsc0369ly8.jpg

G. Yes, That's a Designated Scorecard Holder
dsc0373ug0.jpg

H. And the Pencil Goes Here, I Guess
dsc0374ix5.jpg

I. Tee Holes in the Handle of the Ball-Holding Gizmo (preloaded with fancy OGIO tees!)
dsc0376mt8.jpg

J. The Rubber Cart Attachment Thingy (look how thick and solid those stand legs are)
dsc0379tr9.jpg

K. The Loop for the Top of the Umbrella
dsc0380iz5.jpg

All in all, I can see why JB reviewed this bag so highly. It is really a gorgeous product, and I look forward to years of lugging it around while I hack up the course with what it holds.

Wow, that is truly a thing of beauty. Congratulations!

Absolutely phenomenal. Maybe even better than the Hulk contest you won. Great pictures and glad you liked the bag. We loved it.

The more pics the better WSE. That is an amazing bag I can't beleive it. I'm suprised it doesn't have the 3 ball holder on the bag though.

Dent IMHO with a zipperless ball pouch, they are not needed. 3 ball holders to me are there for convenience. With no zipper, they are convenient without one.

Dent IMHO with a zipperless ball pouch, they are not needed. 3 ball holders to me are there for convenience. With no zipper, they are convenient without one.

That's true, the bag has enough features already.

I know some of these are in the fashions and clubs forums, but here's to getting the ball rolling! :smile:

doppelgangskort.jpg

titaniacaps2.jpg

captionprizethp.jpg

ballcase.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

Oh wow - I want some of those golfdotz with shamrocks on!!!!!!!!!! :shock: Where can I get those from? I spend hours drawing shamrocks on ALL of my golf balls - I am known for it. They are fantastic. ME WANT. ME WANT. ME WANT.:desire::desire::desire:

I'll be in Miami next week, anyone know where I can buy them? (In bulk) :D

Oh wow - I want some of those golfdotz with shamrocks on!!!!!!!!!! :shock: Where can I get those from? I spend hours drawing shamrocks on ALL of my golf balls - I am known for it. They are fantastic. ME WANT. ME WANT. ME WANT.:desire::desire::desire:

I'll be in Miami next week, anyone know where I can buy them? (In bulk) :D

"Golfdotz" is the brand name...you can order online. Good luck!
http://www.golfdotz.com/store.html

Back