Contest Winners Thread

If you order them and tell them you saw them at THP you might get a small bonus.

Great photos, WSE. But one nutsy question. I thought you were a lefty. What's with the photo of the left hand with a wristwatch on it? Suggests the camera was in the right hand, or was the photo flipped?

Great photos, WSE. But one nutsy question. I thought you were a lefty. What's with the photo of the left hand with a wristwatch on it? Suggests the camera was in the right hand, or was the photo flipped?

Photo isn't flipped...look at the wood and the pavement.

Do they have left handed cameras? I've only ever seen the button at the right index finger.

Do they have left handed cameras? I've only ever seen the button at the right index finger.

Correct. It's a Nikon D40, shutter trigger on the right. Also, I wanted to showcase my lovely TAG timepiece. Kidding. It's not that lovely, and I didn't want to showcase anything but the bag.

I'll be in Miami next week, anyone know where I can buy them? (In bulk) :D

Will you be playing any golf while in Florida?

You two should consider detective work.

Correct. It's a Nikon D40, shutter trigger on the right. Also, I wanted to showcase my lovely TAG timepiece. Kidding. It's not that lovely, and I didn't want to showcase anything but the bag.

Still weird for a lefty to wear his watch on his left hand.

dsc0367kg8.jpg

dsc0369ly8.jpg

How can you tell by wood and pavement?

Look at the two pictures. See it?

You two should consider detective work.

Thankya. I had a Jr Detective kit and book when I was a kid...could that be it?

Still weird for a lefty to wear his watch on his left hand.

I've known righties to wear it on their right sometimes...who knows.

Great pics of the bag W_S_E. That's a great looking bag. My new bag also has the zipperless ball pocket and that's pretty cool.

Once again, thank you TaylorMade and THP! The new stand bag arrived yesterday, and wow is it light! For anyone curious, it's a Monza Featherweight. Here are some pictures, including the THP Towel :D

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

nice bag! white = sick

congrats! now you have a nice bag for that NICE DRIVER!

Great looking bag. Very sharp. That towel is nice too.

Thanks DD! The bag does look great. And I guess this fixes the question I once asked on whether to carry w/a stand bag or get a cart bag w/3-wheel cart. I have both now!

Reactions: JB
Will you be playing any golf while in Florida?

Whole reason for visiting! Need a little sunshine to shorten the miserable winter. :cool:

This time next week my golfing buddy and I will be wending our way across the fairways of The Doral :twist:

Can't wait - so excited.:banana:

Congrats Osahar. Glad it came and glad you like it. The pictures look great.

Osahar: Great bag, and that towel is cool looking, too. Like the way the embroidery came out.

Liquified Natural Gas: Lucky gal!

Once again, thank you TaylorMade and THP! The new stand bag arrived yesterday, and wow is it light! For anyone curious, it's a Monza Featherweight. Here are some pictures, including the THP Towel :D

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

i love that towel JB! when will they be for sale? :banana:

Either tonight or tomorrow.

that looks pretty big. do you know what the dimensions are roughly? like 15x12 or something in that area?

They are smaller than that RS. We are calling them our mini towels.

They are smaller than that RS. We are calling them our mini towels.

ok. but they (mini towels) are the ones shown in that photo, correct?

They are. After measuring, they are 10 by 16.5.

cool. i will be buying at least one. thanks

Back