Contest Winners Thread

Congrats on the new sticks, very nice!

Well, I'm happy with my driver and I'll soon have 2 mashies to replace my 3 wood and hybrid. Out of the 3 new iron sets Cobra is bringing out for men, the S3 intrigued me the most, although if one is in the SGI market, that new iron set looks good too.

Thans G4L thats good info. Interested to hear your thoughts on how they perform.

Nice sticks. I think I may like the P-bass in the back more. Even though I am a J-bass guy.

Very very cool looking clubs !!

Nice!! Looking forward to hearing how they hit!

Well after the long wait, they are finally here. Thanks VibrantGolf and Willis, love the shafts and cant wait to putem in! Thanks to THP for helping me discover VibrantGolf
Nice shafts, let us know how you like them!

Well I left the office today to check on some job sites and when I got back to the office a package from THP was waiting for me at my desk. In to box were my poker chips that I had ordered and then these wonderful items from THP.

Epoch Tees and a tip a day golf calender. Sweet!
Very nice Puma hat that fits even my large cranium.
The crowning jewel of the box, some awesome Pahr Golf shorts!
Thank you again to GG and JB for these wonderful prizes.
That's a great Prize Pack! Nice stuff.

OK, at LONG last, the Cobra S3 irons (Courtesy of THP and Cobra) have arrived.... and they are Beeeeeeeeutiful! Their design reminds me a lot of the Burner 2.0s. Very nice, two tone finish. Have a look!

Overall, just really liking the look so far, but I also dig the way the Burner 2.0s look. Gonna have to sneak out to the Golftec simulator tomorrow for sure.
Kinda strange getting used to looking for the number on the toe of the club, but I like the look.

Ole Gray has to be smitten with those! Congrats again.

Looks great G4L. Did they get specs from you or did they just do basic info?

Ooops, sorry I missed this question earlier. Yeah, I gave them my specs, and they did build to spec. Those aren't the standard issue shafts. I'm quite happy to have my first truly fit set of irons.

And to all the others, thanks for your well wishes. I will continue to update the other S3 thread with my thoughts as I get to hit them to keep you guys update as much as I can.

Day 17s prize is sitting in the den according to the wife!!!!! Pics to come later!!!! YAY!!!!! :D:alien2::blob::clapp::egyptian::joy:

They look awesome g4l!! Nice win. Those are definitely near the top of the list of irons to try at the outing!

Looking forward to pics WestTex!

OK, at LONG last, the Cobra S3 irons (Courtesy of THP and Cobra) have arrived.... and they are Beeeeeeeeutiful! Their design reminds me a lot of the Burner 2.0s. Very nice, two tone finish. Have a look!

Overall, just really liking the look so far, but I also dig the way the Burner 2.0s look. Gonna have to sneak out to the Golftec simulator tomorrow for sure.
Kinda strange getting used to looking for the number on the toe of the club, but I like the look.

Can't wait to see you hitting those either in May at the outing or if we do a NE gathering before then. Congrats again!

WooHoo, when I got home from the golf course today a package from THP was on my front door step. It is the prize for the Super Bowl guess the winner, closest to the total points contest, that was very, very fast delivery.

5431295739_b93fb58b8d_m.jpg

From extreme left and clockwise, 1 pair Kentwool Tour golf socks, Seemore golf hat, 1 Bionic Classic golf golve, 1 2011 Bill Kroen's golf tips calendar, 1 very cool AB Golf Designs American Flag Boxing Golve style head cover and 1 pair of Bolle' sunglasses and bag pouch.
Thank you THP for the great prize package and for all of the work all of you do, all of us Hacker's really do appreciate y'all.

WooHoo, when I got home from the golf course today a package from THP was on my front door step. It is the prize for the Super Bowl guess the winner, closest to the total points contest, that was very, very fast delivery.

5431295739_b93fb58b8d_m.jpg

From extreme left and clockwise, 1 pair Kentwool Tour golf socks, Seemore golf hat, 1 Bionic Classic golf golve, 1 2011 Bill Kroen's golf tips calendar, 1 very cool AB Golf Designs American Flag Boxing Golve style head cover and 1 pair of Bolle' sunglasses and bag pouch.
Thank you THP for the great prize package and for all of the work all of you do, all of us Hacker's really do appreciate y'all.

Great prize pack Daddy!

Wow that did get their fast. Congrats again on the win!

Great haul DD, you're going to love the socks!

wow that's quite the prize pack! Congrats again DD

Nice package!
I knew I shouldn't have low-balled my bet!

Congrats again DD! Nice prize pack!

Congrats DD thats a great prize pack.

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone, my new Bridgestone windshirt from their promotion that ended in December came today also. When my wife saw all of the new golf stuff she asked, "how much did you spend this time?" Needless to say she was really surprised to hear me say "nothing, it was all free."

Congrats on the great haul DD!!

Back