Contest Winners Thread

I wasn't going to go there. But girls don't know how to measure anyway do they? (Insert joke here)

Um yeah, I almost didn't post up the dimensions of the towel because I was trying to figure out how to do it and not get my chops busted. That's why I only posted numbers, no reference to "it measures". haha

I wasn't going to go there. But girls don't know how to measure anyway do they? (Insert joke here)

You mean the one about women and spatial relations? I was once lucky enough to have a fellow walk right into that one.

Just got back in town and had a little package from FL, I have already read the whole quick reference guide and will post up a pic first thing sunday when I get back home again. Adios for a while,

I really miss this place while traveling

Thanks again JB and THP

I absolutley love both the Ogio and Taylormade bags! I had a good look at the Monza's for a while but then i found a great deal on a almost brand new Ogio bag for $85 after shipping!

julieprizes.jpg

So glad you like it. The shirts are great.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that: love the bag, towel, and the shirt looks great on you! Those ladies shirts are very cool.

Looks great Julie!

We sure did. Ame and Lulu

Julie that set up is you!!! Looks great:banana::blob::banana::blob::banana::blob:

Very Nice.

Very Nice.

Nice Julie, that is a very nice ensemble you have there. The shirt, Bag is great even a few of your headcovers look like they match, an orchid color I think. You are grinning from ear to ear. Have Fun this year, you deserve it.:act-up:

Nice Julie, that is a very nice ensemble you have there. The shirt, Bag is great even a few of your headcovers look like they match, an orchid color I think. You are grinning from ear to ear. Have Fun this year, you deserve it.:act-up:

They're a lavender type color, matches my old bag set up - I hoped having some purple and some pink wouldn't be too much, glad to hear it looks ok! Thank you for the nice message. :bashful:

Looks great, Julie!

TSE, off topic, but if you won't do a tattoo, there are some Fraternities that brand...

Your Welcome.

Your Welcome.

Your welcome Julie, my pleasure. This really is a great place to come to at the end of the day and know that I can talk with fellow golfers or just read the posts and know that there are people who are into the sport as much as me. My girlfriend who has been golfing 20 years to my 4 is telling me to get over my frustration with winter, I have to agree with her as of this year have to say my least fav season is winter in Ny State:angry:

Your welcome Julie, my pleasure. This really is a great place to come to at the end of the day and know that I can talk with fellow golfers or just read the posts and know that there are people who are into the sport as much as me. My girlfriend who has been golfing 20 years to my 4 is telling me to get over my frustration with winter, I have to agree with her as of this year have to say my least fav season is winter in Ny State:angry:

I come from Minnesota...almost 24 years...

I understand.

:angel:

You are completely welcome to come here and commune!

Last edited:
Back