Contest Winners Thread

This showed up at the casa while out of town, as soon as I opened it I had to read it!!

Thanks THP for the wonderful gift!

29ve8v6.jpg

notice the lack of clubs, VR 9&PW blade are on back order should be in on Thursday!! I can't wait

Last edited:
Thanks for the picture Tex. Glad it arrived safely.

Caption This 2-17-09 - THP Prize Pack

Caption This 2-17-09 - THP Prize Pack

In the mail today...:banana:

golfhat.jpg

Glad it got there so fast Monty.

Well my favorite UPS driver made a stop at the house this afternoon. It looks like my 3 iron will be taking a break from the bag to make room for a new Miura 60*. Many thanks to THP and all the companies putting up prizes for the contest.
Miurawedge002.jpg

Miurawedge003.jpg

Miurawedge004.jpg

Miurawedge005.jpg

Great looking wedge MO.

Glad you like it and it came fast.

I can't wait to take it from you and put my 60 in your bag!

Haha, I'll be keeping an eye on it:bulgy-eyes:

Congrats on 1600.

The ol' switcharoo. You better watch that tricky little mouse.

Well I got my winnings in the mail today :clapp: and I have to say my son went crazy lol here are a couple pictures...

100_1003-1.jpg

100_0998.jpg

100_0991.jpg

Atticus that just made our day.

Atticus that just made our day.

Wow... Seriously man, as someone who started playing later in life that also just made my day. That is awesome!!!!

Someday, if your son sticks with the game, he'll thank you for introducing him to the sport and thp for also helping that happen!

That is AWESOME, Atticus!!!

Great photos today! Atticus, your son will have his own thread here soon!

I want to thanks you guys again if my son could type he would be saying it also :act-up: you should have seen him swinging them around I though my wife was gonna die lol btw he wont even look at the plastic clubs we bought him a couple months ago.

Received this today
Thanks all at THP
It's a sweet putter

Is it really copper colored, or is that the photo? DD has a copper colored putter that I'm totally in lust with.

Back