Contest Section Rules

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Feel free to post links to contests, as that is what this section of the forum is for.

If the contest is setup in which you are posting a personal link that benefits you from people using it, this must be disclosed in the original post. Failure to do this will result in deletion of the thread and possibly further actions. You must also include a general link to the contest.

Links to contests held on websites that do not honor release dates and/or embargo dates of equipment will be promptly removed.

Rules will be added to this post as they are needed.

Last edited:
  • Admin
Sox Fan, this is not a thread to post contests in. This is a thread for the rules of the contest section.

Sox Fan, this is not a thread to post contests in. This is a thread for the rules of the contest section.

Sorry. I misunderstood. Thought all the contest entry links were going to one thread. Will delete this post and start a new thread as I have always done. Thanks

We've had a few of these recently. Remember to remove the extra entries part of the link or at least provide the link where you do not get extra entries.

Had quite a few of these the last couple of days.

Please make sure to give a link to both ways to enter if you are providing a link that gives you bonus entries.

Feel free to post links to contests, as that is what this section of the forum is for.

If the contest is setup in which you are posting a personal link that benefits you from people using it, this must be disclosed in the original post. Failure to do this will result in deletion of the thread and possibly further actions. You must also include a general link to the contest.

Links to contests held on websites that do not honor release dates and/or embargo dates of equipment will be promptly removed.

Rules will be added to this post as they are needed.

Just a reminder.

Just a reminder.

The link in the Open Giveaway thread did not work. I fixed it in my post in that thread and it now works correctly.

• Admin
Only one more day 2 go.

Carolina Dundee;n8890068 said:
One more day for what?

Im not sure why it posted there. It was for our twitter contest that ended.

Looks like this needs to be bumped up

Semi-annual bump for contest rules. Disclose that your link gets you extra entries if you post a referral link! And include the general link for the contest.

Im bumping this thread again.
If you are posting a contest that is a referral link to gain more entries, that must be disclosed in the first post or the thread will be deleted.

Back