Win Amazing Comfort from Cuater

Great looking shoes. Interested in hearing the everyone's thoughts. Especially the "dew sweepers".

I like the black Money makers in size 13w

The Daily HEATHER GREY PINSTRIPE/BLACK 9.5
Thanks for the chance.

The Moneymaker -- HEATHER MICROCHIP

Fingers Crossed!!!! Thanks for the chance!!

Moneymaker 12 black!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great looking shoes. Interested in hearing the everyone's thoughts. Especially the "dew sweepers".
I have worn my Cuater shoes 4x last week. They have kept my feet dry in the morning dew and the one day that was really wet I still had dry feet and the traction was excellent.

The shoes feel really comfortable and I would have no problem wearing them too and from the course if I had too.

My Cuater’s arrived today! The style is fantastic! I went with the Moneymaker and so far, they are snug with nice cushion in the soles. I typically wear a 13 wide so the mesh upper should give me a bit more leeway with the width. They have great traction for being spikeless and have plenty of give and range of motion which I like.

I plan to hit the range later this week and will test these out further.

1623694015979.jpeg

1623694045593.jpeg

1623694068157.jpeg

1623694086085.jpeg

My Cuater’s arrived today! The style is fantastic! I went with the Moneymaker and so far, they are snug with nice cushion in the soles. I typically wear a 13 wide so the mesh upper should give me a bit more leeway with the width. They have great traction for being spikeless and have plenty of give and range of motion which I like.

I plan to hit the range later this week and will test these out further.

View attachment 9012919

View attachment 9012920

View attachment 9012921

View attachment 9012922
Great choice - sharp looking shoe!

I have worn my Cuater shoes 4x last week. They have kept my feet dry in the morning dew and the one day that was really wet I still had dry feet and the traction was excellent.

The shoes feel really comfortable and I would have no problem wearing them too and from the course if I had too.
Thank you for your response.
With father's day coming up I wonder if it's too late to drop a few hints?

This past weekend was a non-golf one, but I wore my Moneymaker Cuaters a lot.

First off, if you are between sizes or wear a wide or extra wide shoe, I would go up a size. The Moneymakers have a mesh upper that is not restrictive, but I would still go up a size.
The shoes claim to be water proof and they deliver. Part of my weekend was walking outside in the grass at local gardens. The grass was rough length and still damp in the morning. The outsides of my shoes were wet, but my feet and socks stayed dry. I walked about 2 miles, but I cannot see a full round of golf being much different. Walking on grass and asphalt was not an issue even with wet soles. I never slipped and had good traction on all surfaces. The shoes are breathable and were comfortable even in hot, humid weather for hours.

I am using these shoes as a go to pair for daily wear and though the treads are more pronounced than a typical sneaker, they perform well, whether walking, getting groceries, or swinging a club.

I still love the look. There is a solid material around the middle of the shoe that I wasn't sure would look great with the mesh but it blends well and is a nice detail.

Thanks again for this opportunity to test out some great gear!

I played 3 rounds with my Cuater shoes last week. So Comfortable and they breathe extremely well.
I would echo @dAS0's comments about going a size big if you have wide feet.
I have never considered wearing my golf shoes from home but these will be great on or off the course.

Moneymakers Cuater grey and 11 1/2 D

Look like handsome shoes that perform since I missed contest will have to get on own

Played a very wet round yesterday and I am happy to report my feet stayed dri all day.
I got about halfway home before I realized I forgot to take the shoes off they are so comfortable I forgot I had them on.

A plus is that I do not have to swap shoes for my drive to, and drive home after a round. These are still a solid pair and after wearing them again for a morning round, I am happy to report that the dew sweepers should not worry about wet socks at all.

A plus is that I do not have to swap shoes for my drive to, and drive home after a round. These are still a solid pair and after wearing them again for a morning round, I am happy to report that the dew sweepers should not worry about wet socks at all.
Thats a nice perk I hadn't thought of. I hate having to change from my slides to golf shoes at the course

I need a new pair of spikeless!
I'd like the Moneymaker Heather Microchip, Size 11.5, please!

I need a new pair of spikeless!
I'd like the Moneymaker Heather Microchip, Size 11.5, please!
This one wrapped up a while ago, but lots of contests coming soon.

This one wrapped up a while ago, but lots of contests coming soon.
Yeah, should have checked the date. Gotta appreciate the effort, though!😅😅

• Love
Reactions: JB
I wish Cuater had wide sizes, but these shoes do work well for both on course and off. Still dew on the ground for a gathering with family. Dry feet all day, great traction. I have a work place kick ball tournament next week. I am considering these for the event...

Back