Voice Caddie Swing Caddie SC300i Review

The target mode sure sounds like a great practice tool. Even if hitting range balls.

how much ball flight distance does it need to retain its level of accuracy when hitting into a net?

The target mode sure sounds like a great practice tool. Even if hitting range balls.

how much ball flight distance does it need to retain its level of accuracy when hitting into a net?
Target mode is amazing.

Since it’s Doppler and tracks ball flight, it’s not optimal for nets and such

Target mode is amazing.

Since it’s Doppler and tracks ball flight, it’s not optimal for nets and such
Yeah. I thought so. A hitting net was an upsell on their site. So hopeful. Yet skeptic.

Nice review, James! This seems like quite an upgrade over the previous models. The price has gotten a little steep, but not too bad considering other options on the market.

Excellent review @jman

It’s got my interest. Ready to see a review on the new Garmin to compare!

So is this the best $500ish launch monitor(Rapsodo, Mevo)? If so, we definitely need a head to head vs the Garmin R10.

I’ve had an SC300i since mid-June. At first it wouldn’t work but tech support sent a complete redo of firmware. Easy to install and has worked fine ever since. I thought the directions were lacking, but tech support answered all my questions. Love the video/data feature. I’ve questioned speeds and distances on some of my snap hooks, but overall I’m pleased. Paid $425 for it.

And pardon the journalist in me for pointing out companies should have been company’s, and Trackman’s and Mevo’s should have been Trackmans and Mevos. Much of the population doesn’t fully understand the differences between plurals and possessives. Those minor issues aside, it was a very accurate review!

Thx for the review Jman. I've had my Sc300i since April 2021. My first LM. I think it has helped me optimize my drives linking distance & launch angles to key techniques. Quantifying head speed has lead me to incorporate that component as part of my swing training.

Back