Will You Travel For Golf This Year?

Last years trip to Ocean City, MD was cancelled fairly early on. Well, we could have gone since hotels and courses were up and running, but restaurants and bars were a crap shoot. We didn’t want to to take out to the room every night. We just booked for July and things should be relatively okay. Probably need to make more reservations if their capacities are limited. Other than that almost all my golf is local.

Adding a third destination as we speak!

Pebble Beach in September. 2 rounds at PB and one at Spyglass.

Yep. Branson, Austin, Lihue.

Maybe I'll get lucky and get another opportunity to travel for golf this year too. ;)

On the way to North Carolina now (at 34000 feet) to golf with @lightningbolt44
And just booked my plane tickets for Tahoe with @SlightDraw
#CantWait

Traveled to Hilton Head for a golf trip in May. Have a group trip to Santee, SC planned for Oct. Will be our first time in Santee, but have heard good things so we'll see.

I’m officially traveling to SC via Ohio. I blame @Canadan

I can now say yes, I'm traveling for golf thanks to THP. Any additional tips for a first time traveler with their golf gear?

Strange year again… won’t be traveling to NC or even NJ for golf and it my Penn State trip won’t be happening either. But I am flying to Chicago next weekend to play with the Grandaddy team, the wife has given me permission to play a round or two on our trip to Cancun in September, and of course there’s the Grandaddy of em all in December.

I can now say yes, I'm traveling for golf thanks to THP. Any additional tips for a first time traveler with their golf gear?
Make sure to leave plenty of room in the bag for all the swag you are about to receive

taking my first golf trip this weekend. Going three days up in Vermont with my son.

Strange year again… won’t be traveling to NC or even NJ for golf and it my Penn State trip won’t be happening either. But I am flying to Chicago next weekend to play with the Grandaddy team, the wife has given me permission to play a round or two on our trip to Cancun in September, and of course there’s the Grandaddy of em all in December.

Somehow I'm getting to play Cog Hill, Pinehurst, and the Hideaway all in the same year..

Chicago is so close! And I'll be playing the same courses as you in Cancun! Just a week earlier lol

I'll let you know how it is! I only get to play one of them :LOL:
Next month I'm heading to Montana to meet @GoldenBuff and @Muchmore18 for some golf. Then over to Moorehead MN to see @radiman , @JMB3 and maybe @KEV for some golf for a couple days.
LET'S GOOO!

What course in Cancun? I'm heading there next month and was curious about some courses.

When is the next trip!?

What course in Cancun? I'm heading there next month and was curious about some courses.
I’m staying at Secrets The Vine. And they provide transportation to these two courses - Playa Mujeres Golf Course and El Tinto Golf Course.

So my Big Kahuna for this year was two weeks in Scotland....Play at a Who's Who of courses from Brora down to North Berwick. In total 9 courses in the Top 100 of the World and 16 rounds....But Can't go travel isn't allowed without quarantine.....So The Plug was pulled.....Rescheduled for 2022...So WTF....Ireland is open for business. Got one of the guys to join me and we'll do 10 days there...Start at The Island then County Louth shoot across and play Ballyliffin Old and Glashedy, then Portsalon then we take in the brand new Tom Doak course at Rosapenna St Patricks, then Narin Portnoo, County Sligo, Enniscrone, Carne and finish at The European Club as Pat Ruddy's guests. Set that trip up mostly in 24 hours...I was so pissed with the Scotland postponement again....Ugh

I was in Pinehurst for 5 days and am doing Streamsong in October so yes, I am traveling :)

Traveled to North Carolina in March and the beginning of June. Played golf both times. Also did a trip to Lake Placid. Golf wasn’t as great but had a really fun time and nearly made my first ace! Also did a day trip to Erie, PA to play Whispering Woods and Lakeview. Next up is a trip to New Jersey to watch the Northern Trust and maybe sneak in 9.

Back