Found this one. But yeah, I'm not seeing it anywhere else anymore from a quick search. That's interesting

Thanks for finding that! I may just end up getting it from there.

Whelp, I did a thing….

Two Ball Ten with WH OG insert ordered and on the way. Should have it by next Friday, and it will be going head to head with my Exo Marxman for a spot in the bag.

Whelp, I did a thing….

Two Ball Ten with WH OG insert ordered and on the way. Should have it by next Friday, and it will be going head to head with my Exo Marxman for a spot in the bag.

Nice. I am waiting on the Ten S WHOG

Is it confirmed coming, or are you just hoping for one? I have been fit into a double bend shaft a few times, so lucky for me that’s what’s available now.

Two Ball Ten WH Insert arrived today. Spent a few minutes on the backyard putting green. Really love the feel of the insert, and just the way the ball sits behind this. So easy to line up. I won't get to the course until Monday, but can't wait to take it out.

Is it confirmed coming, or are you just hoping for one? I have been fit into a double bend shaft a few times, so lucky for me that’s what’s available now.

I am just hoping it is coming.

The feel of the WHOG in the 2Ball Ten is great.

Nice. I am waiting on the Ten S WHOG
Same here. I am hoping that is an option next year. I hit the Ten White Hot and love the feel. I hit the Ten S and it fit me better. I am putting pretty well with my TwoBall blade, so I am holding out for the unicorn.

Same here. I am hoping that is an option next year. I hit the Ten White Hot and love the feel. I hit the Ten S and it fit me better. I am putting pretty well with my TwoBall blade, so I am holding out for the unicorn.

I have made the switch to the Ten S TT and having a lot of success with lines, I hope to get the distance dialed in this weekend.

Gonna try to get to GG this weekend to see if I can find the Ten with the OG insert.

1st round out with the Two Ball Ten WH insert. Wow, this insert is smooth. Several putts I thought were going to be short ended up getting to the hole and past. I love the Ten head shape with the two ball. I’m coming from a super stroke 3.0 on my other putter to the stock pistol grip on this one, but I'm going to give the pistol grip a chance before swapping it out. I kind of like the pistol grip after 1 time out. Might just be the honeymoon phase though.

Last edited:
The single line Ten was the only bright spot last round. My swing and tempo were off but my putting prevented an embarrassing score from happening

Two rounds with the 2ball ten tour lined… certainly helps take out the double guessing if I’m aligned properly. Still working on distance control with it but I’ve been loving it so far! 31 and 32 putts with it for those two rounds which is better than average for me!

I haven't. Just hoping!
Had me excited and sad at the same time! Excited that it might be a thing, but sad because I know the wife would not be happy...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Jman if you ever get tired of your 2 ball ten with HW, send her my way. I will give her some love.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2nd round tomorrow. Can’t wait to take it out for another run.

Was watching Youtube earlier and Korn Ferry Tour player Luke Kwon posted a WITB. He had Odyssey make him what's basically a Versa 2 ball Ten Tour lined....with WH insert. He said he had them design it this way so it was similar to his gamer, which was a WBW Versa 2 ball. He also removed the stroke lab shaft and put a steel 'Tank' shaft as well.

IMG_4321.PNG

Was watching Youtube earlier and Korn Ferry Tour player Luke Kwon posted a WITB. He had Odyssey make him what's basically a Versa 2 ball Ten Tour lined....with WH insert. He said he had them design it this way so it was similar to his gamer, which was a WBW Versa 2 ball. He also removed the stroke lab shaft and put a steel 'Tank' shaft as well.

View attachment 9016675
Pretty interesting... I’m digging that contrast

View attachment 9016675
Like that!

View attachment 9016675
Oh I like that!

I want versa back soooooo bad. Loved the look

Back