This brings the notion that the split with his caddie was amicable back into question. “Hes never really been happy” is telling.

I was thinking about this earlier. Maybe Tim saw one too many temper tantrums and got blamed one too many times for Bryson’s swings inefficiencies.

If i am running Cobra, which Im not, i am dumping him the second the Open is over. If anything just for the sake of backing up my engineers. Its time to move on. Take that money and pick up some up and coming players.

When I first read this it reminded me of race car drivers that complain about how bad the car is after a poor race. But this is different.

I'd be upset hearing those comments if I worked at Cobra. No doubt they've put a lot of time and effort into creating equipment for him. Interested to see how this plays out.

If i am running Cobra, which Im not, i am dumping him the second the Open is over. If anything just for the sake of backing up my engineers. Its time to move on. Take that money and pick up some up and coming players.
Would love to see Brooks rocking a RAD the rest of the season.

I’m surprised it took this long.

Edit: Looks like @Canadan beat me to it.

Post Post round Bryson enters the Instagram chat..

View attachment 9016925
I still think they should drop him. If not i would hope at the very least he privately apologizes to their engineers vs a blurb. Also better send a pallet of beers to their loading dock.

I knew he would apologize

That's how we figured he would apologize right?

I’m surprised it took this long.

Edit: Looks like @Canadan beat me to it.

i call ********. I think he said out loud what was previously said behind closed doors. No surprise I’m not a Bryson fan and it’s not for his accomplishments on the course or his way of going about playing, but bc he comes across like a spoiled brat who blames everyone and everything but himself when things go wrong. He just comes across as fake to me and today is more proof to that.

Good on him for apologizing, but it seems forced. Steroids make you do crazy things.

Is a blurb on Instagram a good enough apology? Not even close in my book. He needs to go in front of a camera and apologize.

I knew he would apologize
We have different definitions for apologizing 😂. He was “unprofessional” and regrets the words used. Ends with the strangest of statements that the new speeds are somehow related to emotions. I’m sorry, but where is the I’m sorry or I was wrong or I apologize or, idk, I’m dumb?

In terms of entitled behavior? Yes. I personally like JT but thinks he acts like a brat sometimes.
You know, handing that much money to young men, I was still a kid in my mid 20’s its gotta be tough. Much like football players it’s kind of a what do you expect scenario. I can think of many pro athletes I’ve met over the years and only 1 acted like a normal non entitled man and that was Dave Stewart. MJ, Kobe, Magic and the list goes on. The fame is a lot to deal with I’m sure( not that I’d know) pressure? Not saying it’s ok, just that it can’t be easy. In my 20’s and even 30’s I still made a lot of bad choices. Actually I’ve made some bad choices in my 50’s. :D

We have different definitions for apologizing 😂. He was “unprofessional” and regrets the words used. Ends with the strangest of statements that the new speeds are somehow related to emotions. I’m sorry, but where is the I’m sorry or I was wrong or I apologize or, idk, I’m dumb?
Don't forget he said he sucked lol But I'm totally with you on this

I feel like Bridgestone has gotten off too light here too - FIX THE GOLF BALL SO HULK NO SEE JUMPER FROM THE “HAY”

It’s the face of the driver that sucks dude, keep up, lol

Is a blurb on Instagram a good enough apology? Not even close in my book. He needs to go in front of a camera and apologize.
Nope. And I agree. Make your apology in the same medium you flamed Cobra. It’s chickensh** to do it any other way.

Disappointing. This was egregious enough for spoken words. And I’d like 10 points for the use of egregious please.

You know what else gives you mood swings?

Stero.... :D(y)
Great observation. He has been a little…erratic the last number of months.

Back