Mine was reading right. However if i walk across the green to hit a chip, the automatic putt counter pops up. Not sure how to go back quite yet.

If you work it out, let me know. I've had mine since it was released and still can't get it done.

I don't wear a watch, and I don't know how I would adjust to wearing one when golfing.
You don't even really notice that you are wearing it. It's so lightweight.

Mine was reading right. However if i walk across the green to hit a chip, the automatic putt counter pops up. Not sure how to go back quite yet.
I think it will still pick up the club you are using for your chip and the distance even thought he Pin Collect Screen is showing.

So far, it's been missing about 1-3 shots during an 18 hole round......
I rarely see a shot missing or added and typical editing is mostly either pin location or adjusting a putt that is near the edge of the green and that is incorrectly recorded as being on or off when it is the opposite. Today's round, other than pin location on a few holes, was dead on in regard to shots taken and even number of putts.

EF3147BE-E226-4136-80F1-B5989DEB9B08.png
Getting a lot of good data on my clubs. The numbers on some of these dont tell the whole story because of course conditions and it is still a relatively small data set at this point. It’s really good information to have and really helps with course management.

Still loving my V3. Last round, it didn’t miss a single shot. Post round editing lately has really only been needed because I forget to hit the pin collect button once in a while.

Had 2 tags break now. One of them to be fair was probably my fault but the second one just snapped off in my hand as I was holding the club.

Had 2 tags break now. One of them to be fair was probably my fault but the second one just snapped off in my hand as I was holding the club.
Wow! Sorry to hear that. I used Game Golf for about 5 years which uses the same technology and the same kind of tags and now Shot Scope for almost a year exactly and never had a tag snap off and I play a lot of golf, ~180 rounds per year every year. Well, maybe a putter tag I tried just screwing into a backweighted putter but I don't know if it "snapped off" or fell off as one day it was on the putter an the next day not. I did have one Game Golf tag that stopped being recognized in the time that I used that system.

I have to sometimes keep backing up when I get to my ball - usually around 3-5 yards. Eventually there will be an X on the watch that you can click (I think it's too left button) to get out of the putting part. I do manual putting because I'm left hand low though.

I do manual putting because I'm left hand low though.
Have you tested that with auto putting mode? I occasionally will putt that way on a given putt and I use auto mode and it doesn't seem to miss the stroke.

Have you tested that with auto putting mode? I occasionally will putt that way on a given putt and I use auto mode and it doesn't seem to miss the stroke.
I haven't because of the manual, but I'll have to try it now.

Sensitivity from one watch to the next could differ and just how far down the shaft you grip the putter may affect its recognition. I don't putt often enough that way to say definitively that it would work.

Soo.. always thought I was a pretty decent putter. Usually under 36 putts a round, few three putts. Had Arccos last year and I was usually gaining 1.5-2 strokes a round for putting. I've played shot scope for about 8 rounds now and I'm consistently losing ~2 strokes as a 19 handicap when I compare to a 20hdcp. Anyone think strokes gained for putting is 'off' or am I just not a decent putter like I thought I was, haha! :confused:

So question for the group that has the V3 and has more than one putter. I ordered the extra putter tags and I installed it on my second putter. I have added it in the dashboard but it’s showing unassigned. How do I assign it to the new tag and do I have to go into the dashboard each time I change putters to move it to the putter slot? I’m trying to find online but not seeing anything.

So question for the group that has the V3 and has more than one putter. I ordered the extra putter tags and I installed it on my second putter. I have added it in the dashboard but it’s showing unassigned. How do I assign it to the new tag and do I have to go into the dashboard each time I change putters to move it to the putter slot? I’m trying to find online but not seeing anything.
Paging @Phil75070

You do have to swap out the putter in your bag every time you change it.

Drag your current putter to the Unassigned Clubs, and drag your new one to the "P" slot under "Tags".

How do I get the watch to pick up the new sensor?

How do I get the watch to pick up the new sensor?

You don't have to, it will do it automatically. As long as you've assigned that putter to the tag. If you forget, just switch to manual putting for that round.

You don't have to, it will do it automatically. As long as you've assigned that putter to the tag. If you forget, just switch to manual putting for that round.
I put the sensor on. That’s what I’m trying to figure out if I switch to the other putter will the watch just pick it up. I got the new putter sensor in yesterday and just put it on. My original putter is the one that shows up as assigned in my bag. Now I created the putter in my bag in the online dashboard and it just shows unassigned.

I put the sensor on. That’s what I’m trying to figure out if I switch to the other putter will the watch just pick it up. I got the new putter sensor in yesterday and just put it on. My original putter is the one that shows up as assigned in my bag. Now I created the putter in my bag in the online dashboard and it just shows unassigned.

I just take the sensor out of one putter and put it in the grip of the other one. 😎

I just take the sensor out of one putter and put it in the grip of the other one. 😎
I can’t do that with it being Strokelab bc of how I cut threads of one and I used the stick on one on the other. I also used epoxy and sealed it around the edges bc the electrical tape was coming off.

OK, you have to move the original putter to Unassigned Clubs and the new putter to the putter position in your bag. You'll need to do that every time you swap putters.

Drag your current putter to the Unassigned Clubs, and drag your new one to the "P" slot under "Tags".
OK, you have to move the original putter to Unassigned Clubs and the new putter to the putter position in your bag. You'll need to do that every time you swap putters.
Each additional putter or club that is assigned to a tag will appear in a different color. Each of the above answers is correct. You drag the current putter from your bag to the unassigned area then drag the new putter and put it in that putter slot. As you can see below, there are three putters that I may use on any given day. The one I want to use that day I put in my bag BEFORE the round by doing the above, in my example case, dragging the Toulon to Unassigned and the one I want to use into its place.

1626458323911.png

Back