2021 Round Count Thread

Up to 30 now

42 rounds now with 5 more coming Thursday-Monday. 😁

49 rounds but only 10 since the end of May. I should be able to ramp up my playing frequency the rest of the summer now that I have some unusual distractions out of the way(daughter's tonsillectomy & sectional and state high school tournaments).

Oddly, while playing and practicing less, I've been scoring better these last 6 weeks with 7 of my last 9 rounds counting towards my index.

Ive been slacking on this...

Outside is now up to 35 rounds with another 9 tonight (pre-emptive 35.5 :))

Screenshot_20210713-173619_TheGrint.jpg

Today will likely be only weekday round but I was able to get out there.

Round #92. It wasn't a great one but carded a couple of birdies on the back 9.

Scheduled to play 5 rounds this weekend.

Round #94 this morning.

Today was #95.

2 rounds yesterday, 9 holes today, so 118.5 with a scramble tomorrow which will end my week at 119.5

YTD, 9 outside rounds.

Same date, 2020 - zero rounds YTD and I finished with 11.

Walked 18 tonight.

28.5 sim + 30.5 real life rounds = 59

Also booked 18 for tomorrow morning.

38 live rounds after last night. We had a few drinks before hand, so my game suffered. The only thing I did well was hit my 3W and my 60 degree wedge. I wasn't taking it real serious. I did caddy for my buddie at the Waterloo Open, yesterday morning. His driver cost him 6 strokes. I tried to convince him to hit his 3W but he wouldn't listen. He spent so much time under the trees, you'd think he forgot his sunscreen.

Round #94 is in the books. Playing 36 on Sunday and 18 on Monday. Hope we have enough daylight to finish Monday's round. Twilight tee time.

Had 18 today and will do another 9 at dusk. So I'll be at 37 after today.

Today was 96, should hit triple digits by the end of next week.

36 today!

28.5 sim + 32.5 real life rounds = 61

Undecided on tomorrow’s round(s)

31 an another one tomorrow. Going to get a few more 9s in this week before Chicago!

49-50-51 are done. Not well but done 😂

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
Back