I’m not playing them until Saturday. That said, i have played the red yellow without major issue. I do think the blue may prove tougher to find as it could blend in better than the the red, but that’s just my opinion.
I’ll report back Saturday. In fact my daughter and i will be playing both divide balls so I’ll try to let you know.

I am still really liking this ball. Found the last 3 at my local Vans to get the deal they have. Should last me for a little while! I did not see the other color yet or i would have grabbed one also.

Just ordered 6 Dozen of the Blue/Yellow ones. These will be used for the upcoming scramble season.

Just got done with some short game practice, and these are just so fun to play! I was smiling while hitting shots. Seeing the spin, plus the great feel. Sad I only have 2, so looking for a dozen now!

Bought 3 dozen of the blue/yellow. I'm out of the red/yellow version and it doesn't seem like anyone in Columbus has that color in stock but I'll definitely play the blue. I might have trouble seeing them on the ground of the blue side ends up but there should be enough yellow flash in the air with them to keep track of them.

Really love these balls all-around. My only criticism is how dirty they get (as said by many here), and that they are a bit hard in general - but this seems to lend itself to increased durability for me as my lob wedge will strip a ball of its cover with one nice flop shot.

Played the Divide balls yesterday and really enjoyed them. They played just like the normal Srixon Q-star Tours I usually play, except a better putter alignment aid. I dig them.

Last edited:
Really love these balls all-around. My only criticism is how dirty they get (as said by many here), and that they are a bit hard in general - but this seems to lend itself to increased durability for me as my lob wedge will strip a ball of its cover with one nice flop shot.
Haven't read more than a bit of this thread as I wasn't exepecting to play the Divide, even though the regular QST has been my gamer for several years. .

However, I bought 2 doz blue and yellow Divide from store credit on a half price Srixon Father's Day sale. Hit a few putts before my round today with a couple of them and with the regular white QST. Put one to play the last two holes (just missed par putt on 17 after a pitch that felt nice and and birdied the tough 18 which was extra nice). My impressionis were that both on the putting green and in those on course shots that t it felt slightly SOFTER than the regular white QST.

ps While I might use the divide marking on the practice green to confirm end over end roll, I don't think I'd use them as a putting alignment aid in play. I've never taken to the align a ball marking to hole/target. I prefer to focus on a spot ahead of the ball and getting the putter head aligned with that.

Last edited:
Nice but for range or practice only for me but to each their own

I have played 1 round with them. They feel like my regular Q Star Tour, at least to me. I liked the visual of the red and yellow, and the added visual spin is interesting - I can predict close to where it will stop after I hit it.
if I needed balls I would certainly pick some up, but since I have barely played this year, and I have about 6 dozen other types of balls, plus a bucket of my Q stars, probably not buying any more this season….. UNLESS

Played 9 last night and still loving this ball.
I received 5+ dozen for fathers day so I think I am good for the rest of the year.

I love putting with these balls they make it easy to see if you hit it correctly.
ba021bb2de043f186d2ffbed85efbdfa.jpg

Last edited:
Finally tried these out on a Par 3 course today! I really liked the alignment on putts and how easy it is to track in the air. Seeing the spin around the greens was mesmerizing. I have used yellow golf balls exclusively for about 2 years now. I found myself always teeing it up with the yellow facing up.🤷‍♂️ Not a huge fan of the matte finish, but I was seriously impressed overall.

Finally tried these out on a Par 3 course today! I really liked the alignment on putts and how easy it is to track in the air. Seeing the spin around the greens was mesmerizing. I have used yellow golf balls exclusively for about 2 years now. I found myself always teeing it up with the yellow facing up.🤷‍♂️ Not a huge fan of the matte finish, but I was seriously impressed overall.
I agree they seem to get dirty quick but that seems to be the problem with Matte balls in general.

I also usually tee the ball with 1 color showing. I think the Yellow go farther! :rolleyes:

I use the “divide” for direction when teeing. I seem to “think” it helps with my alignment.
I too like the spin around the greens, it’s mesmerizing how different I hit the ball from green to green. Just shows my inadequacies with chipping

My fears were confirmed this morning. The blue/yellow is hard to find when the blue side lands up in the grass.

My fears were confirmed this morning. The blue/yellow is hard to find when the blue side lands up in the grass.

That’s good to know. It also makes it likely that I will stick with the red and yellow.

Thinking that these might make good pitching and chipping practice balls at a golf course. I have one of those 25 ball tubes and these divides would work perfectly.
Might have to pick some up as used or lost golf balls.

I played a full 18 par 72 round yesterday with this ball (yellow/red) and have found them easy to see in the air and on the ground. That is a plus. On one 15 footer that I putted and holed, my playing partners said they could tell I putted solid as the colors were centered and didn't wiggle.

I really love this golf ball! Alignment for putting is so easy. I used it to help aim my tee shots as well. I’m used to the Q-Star performance. It is such a thrill to track this ball in the air! I would like to try the yellow/orange ball to see which one I like better.:unsure:

Haggin had both the blue/yellow and the red/yellow Divide in stock. After she finished her range session, my wife picked up 2 boxes of the red/yellow for me.

I like the performance of the Q-Star Tour yellow I've been using lately so I decided to put the Divide in play for tomorrow's league tournament.

Putt this ball in play today for the first time. Red/Yellow color combo.
Very easy to see off the tee and track thru the air. Didn't have any issues finding it in the rough the few times I was there.
Good on approach shots and around the green.
My only complaint is the this Q-Star tour is still hot/clicky off the putter for me, always has been and why I moved away from it. Just cannot get comfortable with the feel of the ball.

Putt this ball in play today for the first time. Red/Yellow color combo.
Very easy to see off the tee and track thru the air. Didn't have any issues finding it in the rough the few times I was there.
Good on approach shots and around the green.
My only complaint is the this Q-Star tour is still hot/clicky off the putter for me, always has been and why I moved away from it. Just cannot get comfortable with the feel of the ball.
Interesting, I found the Q Stars to be clicky but don't find these to be at all.

Interesting, I found the Q Stars to be clicky but don't find these to be at all.
I will give these a few rounds and see if I can adjust to them. They have better spin around the green than the soft feel and that is a big plus.

My wife got me a dozen of the red/yellow for my birthday. I've played Q-Star Tours previously and really liked them so I'm looking forward to giving these a try.

I picked up a dozen so I can give them a better tryout from tee to green. Plan is to spend more time on the putting green to try and get a better feel for them.

Back