Review Tour Edge Exotics C721 Driver Review

707 am tee time this morning. Took a couple swings to get myself in the groove. 1 pushed right shot and then a little right fade. Then I found the groove and the 721 came to life. Absolutely ripped it the rest of the round. High and deep down the middle. Soft fairways and high ball flight didn’t yield much roll but when the ball carries between 275 and 290 who cares about roll. Hope it continues to preform tomorrow. My son and I are setting on a one shot lead heading into final round. This driver makes golf an absolute blast. Old man can hang with some of the younger guys off the tee. If you haven’t given this driver a chance do yourself a favor. It is a beast. Without a doubt it has earned its starring roll in my bag.

707 am tee time this morning. Took a couple swings to get myself in the groove. 1 pushed right shot and then a little right fade. Then I found the groove and the 721 came to life. Absolutely ripped it the rest of the round. High and deep down the middle. Soft fairways and high ball flight didn’t yield much roll but when the ball carries between 275 and 290 who cares about roll. Hope it continues to preform tomorrow. My son and I are setting on a one shot lead heading into final round. This driver makes golf an absolute blast. Old man can hang with some of the younger guys off the tee. If you haven’t given this driver a chance do yourself a favor. It is a beast. Without a doubt it has earned its starring roll in my bag.
Goodluck tomorrow @bbutler ! This is a fantastic driver, no doubt!

This morning was a GOOD Day with the C721. I baby hooked the Driver on 1 but from then on, it was on fire. I had only 50 yards in on the second par 4, and only 75 on the third. Par 5 4th hole i was in the fairway and it was against the wind, OMG the low launch and low spin was crazy here in Texas winds this morning. I was actually 50 yards longer than my foursome into the winds. The C721 was the bright spot today for sure

Any of the Teem going to try the Pro version ?

Any of the Teem going to try the Pro version ?
I'd like to, but I just dont think it fits my swing. It looks amazing, but honestly the C721 has been so good, I dont think I'd be upgrading my game much going to the Pro.

I'd like to, but I just dont think it fits my swing. It looks amazing, but honestly the C721 has been so good, I dont think I'd be upgrading my game much going to the Pro.
Not sure I could improve upon what the C721 is doing for my game currently

Had a really good outing with this Driver yesterday. I’ve been working on a swing issue and it clicked yesterday After about 5 holes. Hit several fairways, or just off, and was able to hit a nice straight ball flight. Saved the best for last. I was averaging about 255 off the tee. Then the this:62FB023A-A0BD-4BC0-84C6-46D53D9D23BC.png

Had a really good outing with this Driver yesterday. I’ve been working on a swing issue and it clicked yesterday After about 5 holes. Hit several fairways, or just off, and was able to hit a nice straight ball flight. Saved the best for last. I was averaging about 255 off the tee. Then the this:View attachment 9017948
That's awesome! Glad you're figuring this one out, and way to end on a high note! Excited to hear more as you continue to unlock the potential of this driver!

Had a really good outing with this Driver yesterday. I’ve been working on a swing issue and it clicked yesterday After about 5 holes. Hit several fairways, or just off, and was able to hit a nice straight ball flight. Saved the best for last. I was averaging about 255 off the tee. Then the this:View attachment 9017948
Well done!

It is a beast when you dial in, the low spin and piercing ball flight is a roll - out monster. Its getting hotter and dryer here in Texas and i cranked a few bombs Saturday where i had less tham 75 yards into a few par 4's and had a couple over 300

It’s nice to have a driver you can trust and count on. The 721 is one of the best I’ve ever hit.

It’s nice to have a driver you can trust and count on. The 721 is one of the best I’ve ever hit.
Agreed on the "trusting a driver" - however I'm not sure I know where anything is going with any club right now.... so the distance and forgiveness of the C721 doesn't help me right now.... :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️ - it really is a great driver.

Agreed on the "trusting a driver" - however I'm not sure I know where anything is going with any club right now.... so the distance and forgiveness of the C721 doesn't help me right now.... :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤷‍♂️ - it really is a great driver.
I understand a little of what you are saying. Have a few things to work on myself. Driver is performing well. Need to make a slight setup change and get ball back slightly in stance so ball has done role out. Soft greens last weekend ball was high and landed soft. Can’t complain much several were between 270 and 290 carry. Irons are a different story.

Just got through with 3 days in Ocean City in the EXTREME heat and for the most part, it really came through. The faults are not in the club and my misses were almost as extreme as the heat was. I think it was just so draining that I couldn't put the right moves on the ball. At least by the 2nd day. The first day it was working well when I used it. Quite a few holes where driving iron or 3 wood was the play. The 2 other days were hit and miss with an added issue of almost no rollout- even on the low bullets. It seemed like the bermuda fairways were ALWAYS into the grain and they didn't cut them for a day or 3. Sure, it made for nice propped up lies in the fairway, but easily costing 20-40 yards of rollout.

Played this morning and the Beast WOKE! I played the Tour B RX ball and used one ball for 18 holes. There were a couple of loose shots and one i hooked into the trees that actually bounced out into the fairway. Left me 176ish into a green and the 7 iron pumped it to the back of the green. Drove the ball well most of the day and Two drives helped me hit par 5 's in two, Hit one down wind well over 300 leaving a 9 iron in at 140, the other left me a 5 iron at 205 to the left side of the green. I just feel like i can point to a spot and say i am sitting it there oner that tree and there it goes....I like the Ventus Red in it, But want to put something else in it and serif it can be better

Look forward to some roll out on fairways tomorrow. Oklahoma fairways are baking out compared to the Colorado fairways last week.

Found a groove with the driver tonight and went 5/6 fairways, with 2 of my last driver going 295 and 296. Avg was 263 for the round.

As mentioned above, this driver was good the last time out, much like it has been since I've had it. As I think about it, I continue to have my best swing when my tempo and overall swing is smooth, rather than an aggressive transition. As I continue to see, finding the center of the face yields fantastic distance.

I went out with a pretty aggressive swing last round, and had some good drives: 282, 275, 255, 231. The aggressive swing led to a lot of left to right movement.

I then made a concerted effort to slow my back swing for the final 2 holes, and ensure a smooth tempo, and let the club do it's work. The results were much better: 295, 296. Both of these shots had little to no movement off the center line. I only hit this distance with past drivers when I went all out, kept the club face closed, and hit it right on the money. The C721 paired with the HZRDUS Blue RDX allows me to swing my swing (smooth rather than aggressive) and get results I rarely reached before.

Average distance is up. Fairway's hit are up. Fun is up!

Had a rough start with this driver at a scramble today. Lots of heal shots with that awful ball flight. By the 7th I righted the ship and absolutely pounded drives the rest of the day. Hit the last five fairways with a baby draw that set us up for 4/5 birdies coming in. Felt good to turn it around mid round. That usually doesn’t happen.

Last edited:
Well, gotta wait until later this week when I can get my adapter put on the 1K Pro White. I have no idea what happened to the RDX Black here but it wasn't a hosel shank. I hit it just a little high on the face and just felt a little flop on a practice takeaway. I was not really a big fan of this shaft anyways so not a big deal I guess.
aaf8cbe880b942a8915ce29532d4b95f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
My thursday golf partner has had 2 Hzrdus yellow stiff shafts Snap. I was there for both the 2nd was in the middle of his downswing and the sad part is the ball still went 200+ and then the club head hit him in the head. Lucky for him it was the head and not the sharp point of the shaft.

They will replace them but it seems like there might be a issue with them.

Last edited:
My thursday golf partner has had 2 Hzrdus yellow stiff shafts Snap. I was there for both the 2nd was in the middle of his downswing and the sad part is the ball still went 200+ and then the club head hit him in the head. Lucky for him it was the head and not the sharp point of the shaft.

They will replace them but it seems like there might be a issue with them.

I just got a stress crack on my Oban Isawa Red as well in the C721 head...definitely having some bad luck.

i was off the first few holes and pulling the club a bit, okay i lost two balls in 5 holes and i generally will play same ball for 18. Walked up on the 9th tee and BOOM it was dead enter and long. Like a switch was flipped, wind came up a bit in the lat morning and i was out hitting my playing partners into the wind by 45-50 yards. They were ballooning and i was low and boring. This thing was great in the back nine. seriously 45 on the front, 36 on the back dunno, it just works

so here was one of my playing partners into a 20 MPH wind. if you zoom in, you will se may ball 55 yards ahead on the left. we are generally within 5 to 10 yards of each otherIMG_1472.jpeg

Back