EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Last edited:
@JB do you recall what Al’s drink of choice is? Bourbon, Scotch or Vodka?

Video one with @MattyD-MPLS @dacatalyst41 and @RealPretendPsychic is up! We hung out for a little over an hour so I ended up splitting this in to two parts. So part two will be out in a couple more days. Maybe next weekend and can be kind of a lead in for our Chicago trip. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys! This was so much fun to do and I can't wait to sit down with the rest of the team!

Video one with @MattyD-MPLS @dacatalyst41 and @RealPretendPsychic is up! We hung out for a little over an hour so I ended up splitting this in to two parts. So part two will be out in a couple more days. Maybe next weekend and can be kind of a lead in for our Chicago trip. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys! This was so much fun to do and I can't wait to sit down with the rest of the team!

I had a ton of fun doing this! This whole team is full of rockstars!

That's awesome! Giving it a watch now!

Next week....We add to the team.

Maybe they can bring a few of you out of your shell in and around the forum. :D

I had a ton of fun doing this! This whole team is full of rockstars!

Thanks for sharing. It’s nice to put names (forum names) and faces together 😆.

I see you only said a "few" this time. #NotAsQuietTeam ;)

Oh yes yes yes. New team mate time is always a great time. Who's going to be next? So many possibilities. (y)(y)(y)

Yes! another chance coming. Looking forward to trying again.

Yes! another chance coming. Looking forward to trying again.

Absolutely. There exists no reason (other than probably already being on the team) for anyone not to try for selection for this. 😆

You guys are great.
We sent out a wellness check on @blazinden and @93civiccpe recently. Told they are alive and well. :ROFLMAO:

I'm still alive.. sort of. Work and life have been overwhelming lately. Having to lead an entire organization through quarterly planning while also trying to figure out how we will make return to office and hybrid schedules work has not been fun. Add to that a lot of family commitments and I'm seriously missing golf and THP. After 3 straight weekends away with no golf I'm hurting but I'm back in office and things are slowly freeing up.

Team is rocking, a new member next week, then Chicago. Going to be a lot of Grandaddy fun.

Also, I won another match play today. Gave up 5 pops, but held out 2&1…
You are playing at a high level lately Neil!!!

Part 2 of the first Q&A is up! Hope you guys enjoy part two!

Also the Chicago trip and a new contest for a new teammate next week! We are heating up!

Part 2 of the first Q&A is up! Hope you guys enjoy part two!

Also the Chicago trip and a new contest for a new teammate next week! We are heating up!

Thanks for taking the time to put these together, @Muchmore18! Can’t wait to see Grandmama guys get after it!

Thinking about all of the custom offerings done by companies like Callaway, I wonder if they will offer a putter program like the Garage for Toulons. The ability to swap out insert on faces would be fun to try.

Back