In ten years who…..

Who will have had a more successful career in ten years?

• Total voters

Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
In ten years who will of had a more successful career to that point Collin Morikawa or Bryson Dechambeau. Success can be measured by your own parameters whether it be wins, majors, Ryder Cups, or WGC wins, it’s your call on the terms of success.

Edit: Added Jon Rahm to make it a little less of a landslide.

Last edited:
I’ll go with Morikawa. I think he will have more Majors. I also can see Bryson’s body breaking down.

Picked Collin due to the fact he has already won 2 majors in the same time span of Bryson’s transformation and 1. I see his swing as repeatable with less to go wrong under pressure. Bryson’s style has yet to have been done before and I’m curious as to how well the body can hold up to that style.

I'll take Morikawa. Controlled and accurate vs wild and violent every time!

That's a tough one. I think we will see Bryson transform his body one more time when his balls shrivel up from the steroid usage and in 10 years he will be competing in the LPGA.
Colin has a sweet iron game that can play for years, he just need to find consistency putting and will do well once he does.

Morikawa. He’s more consistent, and mentally he has a huge edge in stability. He’s as cool as the other side of the pillow out there, doesn’t let anything get him too high or too low. The only chink in his armor right now is putting, and it looks like he’s improving that pretty quickly.

Bryson is more entertaining to watch, but I think he’ll always be boom or bust. I think he’ll be more like another John Daley, minus the booze, smokes and excess lard.

BCD will have a mental breakdown by then.

Smart, confident, realistic, and just getting started verses overthinking, arrogant, unrealistic, and already shot their shot? I'll take Morikowa.

I think he’ll be more like another John Daley, minus the booze, smokes and excess lard.
This is a flaming hot take. I love it!!!

After my really wanting to like Bryson's personally at the match after his comments this week and his actions at the us open in starting to think he'll be around but with his attitude he won't be able to be consistent and since you need to have some level of consistency to go 10 years I'm going to go with Collin. I also think Bryson's body will start to fail him in the next 10 years if he keeps up his current antics.

Morikawa if we’re going strictly golf career and it won’t be close. If we’re going everything else, ole meat head will take the cake, and eat it too.

DeChambeau is going to blow out his back within 10 years and be finished.

He reminds me of Tiger... both have a really fast, violent swing and take some Vitamin S, and 10 years of that just beat Tiger up physically. He was never the same golfer again after '09, and a lot of people will say it's because he lost focus after his personal-life fiasco, but he herniated his back around that time as well.

Last edited:
Of those 2 I picked Morikawa. While I think Bryson is going to be a fixture on tour for a while, he may not win if he can't find a club that does what he wants it to... it's not his accuracy. No. It's the club. Not the golfer.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Morikawa if we’re going strictly golf career and it won’t be close. If we’re going everything else, ole meat head will take the cake, and eat it too.
Assuming you’re including endorsements with Bryson will he be that much more marketable than Collin because of his “schtick” for a lack of a better word even if Collin is able to win a few more majors due to his more subdued personality?

Collin, in Bryson's neverending wpquest for more power, i believe he will not pay attention to his skillset and miss his greatest opportunity.

Lopsided poll and rightfully so.

With everyone else. I think it's CM and it's not even close. He is someone who could get to 5 or more. Rahm also.

With everyone else. I think it's CM and it's not even close. He is someone who could get to 5 or more. Rahm also.
Was debating adding Rahm to the pole as he is playing lights out and came out the same time as Bryson had from college entering the PGA.

Was debating adding Rahm to the pole as he is playing lights out and came out the same time as Bryson had from college entering the PGA.
I think the Rahm/CM poll would be a lot closer for sure. They seem to be in a different class lately.

I think the Rahm/CM poll would be a lot closer for sure. They seem to be in a different class lately.
Updated poll since it wasn’t close.

Updated poll since it wasn’t close.
That's a tough one now. I think I still like Collin in a 10 year span. He should get even better in the next few years which is scary

I’ll be different. I think it’s Rahm.

Back