Tour Edge Exotics Pro 721 Preview

I mean, YEAH. I hope I can hit one - sounds like the quantities are pretty low.
All you need to say is...do you know who I am?

WAY lower spinning. The 220 was a big departure for them spin wise in fairway woods.

Guess I need to try it!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The face pic of the driver on TE’s social :love::love::love:

I like the updated Diamond face graphics, and I must say, seeing a few pics of the Matte crown... 🔥🔥🔥

These guys are so good.Love the brand.

Been thinking about this one a lot today, enough so that I took the 721 AND the EXS Pro which was my gamer last year out as well.

There’s a lot to be interested in with these for a lot of the stronger players imo.

So...about that Matte finish :unsure:

Pre sale starts today

Tempted to order the 16.5 :unsure:

While tempted, my realization that I am a mere mortal says no. I will live vicariously through @Jman .

While tempted, my realization that I am a mere mortal says no. I will live vicariously through @Jman .
Hahahaha, my golf swing is SUPER mortal right now too :LOL:

So what would be the minimum driver swing speed needed to realistically use these?

So what would be the minimum driver swing speed needed to realistically use these?
There’s no way to tell that being honest. Someone who generates way too much spin could very well benefit as well, issue is those players usually have a larger miss pattern on the face that could definitely see some issues with the forward weighting of this one.

That said, purely my personal opinion, those 105 and above are most likely to get the most out of it, potentially.

This is the first driver to get my interest in over a year. The low, low spin talk has me intrigued.

Ponder mode engaged on the driver.

Ponder mode engaged on the driver.
The C721 non-Pro is an absolute beast, so if the Pro fits what you're looking for, I wouldn't hesitate. Plus you get the sweet matte finish :love:

The C721 non-Pro is an absolute beast, so if the Pro fits what you're looking for, I wouldn't hesitate. Plus you get the sweet matte finish :love:

It is a great looking driver and I'm an internet golfer so this driver checks all the boxes.

It is a great looking driver and I'm an internet golfer so this driver checks all the boxes.
Honestly, it’s 100% a design I think you’d get on well with. It’s got the potential to be the lowest spinning driver out there, it’ll be between it and the TSi4

If ever any driver could benefit from internal sound damping it is the new 721. Holy crap. It sounds like hitting a chainlink fence post with a ball peen hammer!

If ever any driver could benefit from internal sound damping it is the new 721. Holy crap. It sounds like hitting a chainlink fence post with a ball peen hammer!
The 721 has the same internal sound bars that this does. It’s been a very popular sound, it’s simply a mix of titanium and carbon many aren’t used to hearing. Its blown away everyone Which I’ve had hit it. But, everyone has their preference, I mean hell, some think the 425 sounds good. :LOL:

I think it sounds pretty good, especially when you catch one center of the face.

I've also played the Cobra F6+ and Cleveland Hi-bore XL, so sound doesn't really bother me haha

I love this concept for the Tour Edge with the toe Heel weighting, for a shot like mine of the normal draw, to be able to adjust more than the back weight and "fine tune" the club, game changer! thank you James, great article

Back