EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya: Playing Olympia Fields

Whistling Straits, what a fun and challenging test that will be for the guys!

Wow what an awesome experience for the guys!

Whistling Straights will be a blast!

Oh wow!

Hell ya. You both are going to have a blast. Not a bad switch there you think. 😂 NICE!

WOOOOWWWWZZZEEERRRS!!!!

This switch is off the chains.

Very cool! Enjoy guys!

Wow, whistling straits is freaking amazing. So good.

Can't wait for the pictures and updates for Whistling Straits!

Sometimes you get a curveball thrown at you and you have to adjust.

In this instance, Olympia Fields was the signup, but in a last minute change, we had to find a replacement. @DannyLe and I went over this for a week or so and came to Whistling Straits as the option.

So congrats to the guys, you are headed to Whistling Straits and we are going to have a blast.

You may have been thrown a curveball , but you and Danny hit it out of the park. Nice!

Boom

Looking forward to getting some free drops from the grandstands like the pros do

Having just played the Straits course this year, saying it's amazing doesn't fully do it justice. If this is a curveball then it's one of those hangers that get smashed out of the park.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Well that is quite the curveball. But @DannyLe @JB knock it out of the park!

Whistling Straits, with grandstands. Going to be EPIC!

Not everyone gets the opportunity to play a top 100 course right before hosting the Ryder cup! Awesome opportunity for y’all!

OMG OMG OMG.....

:eek:

LEGENDARY!

That’s a hell of a change!! Brand new congrats to the participants!

This event has been just insane to say the least (maybe 1 of my friends believes it is actually happening) so for the venue to change, I was thinking we were going to be hitting top golf and a local muni, which knowing JB we still would have a great time.

But to have your back up plan be a course that has hosted a major championship and is set to host the f$*%ing Ryder Cup 6 weeks before they play it there.... well not sure the words for it.

I am a bit speechless, my brother and some friends from home were supposed to play Whistling and the other 3 courses there last year for my 40th and another guys 50th, but due to all the craziness last year we had to cancel.... so getting to go this year and experience it with THP is going to be special.

Last edited:
Sometimes you get a curveball thrown at you and you have to adjust.

In this instance, Olympia Fields was the signup, but in a last minute change, we had to find a replacement. @DannyLe and I went over this for a week or so and came to Whistling Straits as the option.

So congrats to the guys, you are headed to Whistling Straits and we are going to have a blast.

Olympia is cool but Whistling Straits is really cool also. Great event it will be a blast.

Wow, these are always incredible events and that venue is as good as it gets!

Back