EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Thinking about all of the custom offerings done by companies like Callaway, I wonder if they will offer a putter program like the Garage for Toulons. The ability to swap out insert on faces would be fun to try.
I’d like Triple Track on all of my clubs!

Thinking about all of the custom offerings done by companies like Callaway, I wonder if they will offer a putter program like the Garage for Toulons. The ability to swap out insert on faces would be fun to try.

they do own some patents on putters with interchangeable faces/inserts…

Part 2 of the first Q&A is up! Hope you guys enjoy part two!

Also the Chicago trip and a new contest for a new teammate next week! We are heating up!

Good job gentlemen. Chiacgo is less than a week way.

Thanks for watching everyone and to @Muchmore18 for making it happen! More fun stuff coming!

Still 3 slots available for this fabulous, epic event. What is the next contest going to be I wonder?

I have a putter fitting scheduled for Wednesday after going 45 holes without a birdie. Can’t remember the last time that happened.

Not completely worried because I only make 9 bogeys and no others.

Next week is going to be rocking Grandaddy.

New contest is almost upon us! Let's go!

Just watched the second video. Very well done. Love the commentary and insight. I'm excited for this year's team. Great group so far. Would love to be able to get one of those last three spots and join you guys, who wouldn't! You guys are going to do a great job and have so much fun!!!

Appreciate the time and effort put into the videos!

PSA reminder in case anyone forgets
4BCFEF20-78CC-4A03-83C9-F177949EA8A9.jpeg

How many RH and LH do we have on the time currently?

Back