Have you birdied every hole at your course?

I joined a new club last year and in probably 50 rounds I know I have not birdied every hole. I am going to keep a spreadsheet with just dates when I birdie things going forward. I think I have birdied 13 of the 18 holes but not certain.

Yes I've birdied them all and eagles 6-7 of them. This time of the year when I'm playing a lot I probably birdie all but #18 and maybe #6 in month. Those I can go awhile without birdie sometimes.

I have birdied every hole at my home course at one time or another. I have no clue how long it took to do that though. I never really thought about it, until the post. But it's been done for sure.

I've birdied 16 of them; missing holes 3 and 16.

Hole 3 is the longest par 4 (422 white/433 blue), but where my average drive is the second shortest on the course. :confused2:

Hole 16 has the smallest green (~2100 sq ft), so my accuracy issues are a big hindrance. The closest I've come to birdie here was a near chip-in last year.

One day I will get these two, and the celebration will make Carl Carmoni blush.

Yes, but I have a ton of rounds in at that course and there are a few holes (like #1) that I have only gotten a birdie on just 2 or 3 times.

Yes, at the two courses I play most often. I haven't birdied every hole on both courses during 2021 yet but I've gotten them all if you go back a couple more years.

Last edited:
I have, both courses I play as my “home” tracks

I've birdied all 18 holes on my home course this year, it was one of my goals.

11 of 18 in the past year. The others are long par 4s and getting close from 175 out hasn't happened

100+ rounds at home course.

1 Par 5 500. Best opening hole in golf. Hit the ball inside a 100 yard corridor and as long as you’re not 340+ and left, you’re good. Easy mid/short iron in to a flat green? Golf is easy. Eagle multiple times.

2. Par 3 184. Two tiered green. Massive hill on left you may get a good break on. Deep green. 184 goes to 200 if on top back. Birdie.

3. 365 downwind 4. This one can be fun. Eagle. Just a couple times.

4. par 3 160 into wind, plays as long as two. Birdie best.

5. 380 par 4 in same direction as 3. Driven. Eagled. A couple times, driven a dozen times and I thinka putt and one a chip in?

6. One eagle, a chip in. 380, can be neutral wind. Usually

7-8 Birdies. 8 is a monster.

9 I’ve made eagle but unless I hole out I won’t again I just hit 7i/7i/W. If I could hit a hard low 20 yard draw if needed great I can’t.

I've done it, but I've been playing my course since 1983. I was 33 then and was a mid single digit player. Once I turned 60 (eleven years ago) I started keeping up with my ringer score on each hole and from which set of tees each year. So far this year from 6250 yards I've birdied all but two. Last year I only birdied 14 of the 18. I'll probably have to move up to our 6000 yard tees soon so scoring on our longer par fours will be easier.

tenor (11).gif

I am not 100% certain, but a quick mental review suggests that I have birdied 22 of the 27 holes at my home course. The par 5 where they changed nothing yet turned it into a par 4 is one of the outstanding 5.

It is common to refer to this as your ringer score. My ringer score on the course I was a member at for a number of years is 49 or 23 under par. 5 eagles and 13 birdies.

Over the past 15 years i've birdied 8 of the 18 on my 'home course'. So based on that pace i'll get birdies on the other 10 by 2042 :golf:

I haven't even parred all the holes at my regular course.

Have I birdied all of the holes at the course I play locally? No.

Have I parred all of the holes at the course I play locally? No.

Have I bogied all of the holes at the course I play locally? Umm... No.

Have I double bogied all of the holes at the course I play locally? No.

Have I triple bogied all of the holes at the course I play locally? Probably...

Have I quadruple bogied all of the holes at the course I play locally? Yes. I couldn't do too much worse than that.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::rolleyes::cry::cry:

I really suck at golf.:(

I've probably played my course about 200 times now. I've birdied every hole numerous times, the least of which being #18, maybe only 4 or 5 times there.

Eagled all the par 5's too but most have been on 2 of the 4 of them and by a wide margin. Best year was 2018 when I had 13 eagles in total, they've been scarce since. I haven't eagled any of the par 4's (yet? ) though.

100+ rounds at home course.

1 Par 5 500. Best opening hole in golf. Hit the ball inside a 100 yard corridor and as long as you’re not 340+ and left, you’re good. Easy mid/short iron in to a flat green? Golf is easy. Eagle multiple times.

2. Par 3 184. Two tiered green. Massive hill on left you may get a good break on. Deep green. 184 goes to 200 if on top back. Birdie.

3. 365 downwind 4. This one can be fun. Eagle. Just a couple times.

4. par 3 160 into wind, plays as long as two. Birdie best.

5. 380 par 4 in same direction as 3. Driven. Eagled. A couple times, driven a dozen times and I thinka putt and one a chip in?

6. One eagle, a chip in. 380, can be neutral wind. Usually

7-8 Birdies. 8 is a monster.

9 I’ve made eagle but unless I hole out I won’t again I just hit 7i/7i/W. If I could hit a hard low 20 yard draw if needed great I can’t.

Didn’t get to the back 9. 10-13 eagles. Par 5, drivable 4, Par 5, drivable 4. That ends most of the fun for the back.

14. I don’t ever recall making a birdie, it’s about 190 and a par 3 although I’m sure I have.

15 is birdie,

16, again 215ish par 3 that usually only brings pain. I’m sure I’ve had a tweeter but throw it down as par, wait no I recall a chip in even if I can’t recall ever making a putt. I’m sure I have but I probably mentally put it down as “nature owes me”.

17. Eagle. Drivable 4, but it’s all carry, bunkers and trees line the front I’ve made putts and chipped in here. My shot plan is to just miss the green on the left and have an easy up and down for birdie.

18. Bird. It’s only 380 but straight uphill and almost always into wind. I’ve only been inside a 100 a couple times. Just not a pleasant golf hole. Again requires a draw to find the short stuff.

So the big bummer. Made it out a couple days ago for my 4th 18 this year (3 rounds and 2 league-never again-9’s). Played under my HC. First time even near it this year. Playing my kid that quit golf that played a 72.0/130 in 67 strokes. I always play well against him. Was even’ish (within a stroke) most of the round until about 15, found out he was killing me, and started pressing. Don’t do that when you suck. Still have by FAR my best round of ‘21 (not hard with 4 total) with a +3 that amounts to about 6 shots better than my H

Broke my elbow yesterday (just dumb, not training, fell). Summer golf is done which is ok as I like fall golf better anyways.

Sorry @Hamfist I'm done until at least mid/late August. No chance for groping prior, 🤣. No chance post that either just to let you have realistic expectations. 😂

Yes, at my last 2 home courses.

Not yet

I'm pretty sure I have birdied every hole at my home course because I've played each hole nearly 2,000 times. A couple of the holes are hard enough it may have only been a couple times, though. I've eagled two of them.

I met a guy who has played his home course for 40 years and is a pretty good player (right around scratch handicap now, used to be plus when he was younger). He has eagled all 18 holes there and double-eagled all but one of the Par 5's. To me that's just an almost inconceivable history, even allowing for the fact it's been thousands and thousands of rounds.

Birdied them all at home course. A few less than others. Eagled 3 of 4 par 5s.

Not since I started tracking it when I started playing again after a decade away from the game. I've been keeping track of my ringer scores (best score on each hole) and I'm five holes short on two courses I've eagled two holes on one of them so -15 is the best ringer score at this point. One of my restart goals is to birdie every hole on at least one course.

Lifetime, sure. Eight courses through the years. My best ringer score is -25 (12 birdies, 5 eagles, one albatross) but that course was... not challenging and I was playing it a ton during law school. The par-5s were all easily reachable and it had several drivable par 4s.

Back