EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

I’m practicing right now on Toptracer so I’ll be ready for November, which by the way is my birthday month….

image.jpg

Had a few bad drives, I’ll grab a beer and do better on the back lol

image.jpg

Yo!

Can’t wait to see the awesome group going!! Sound ssooo much fun

It’s still hard to believe this is going to happen.

I am seriously excited to try to get into this. If anyone needs a second, hi. I like to golf. :)

This dropped 4 days before my birthday & I find it now, good one me.....

Oh, yeah, I'm now gonna stalk for sign up!!!

Pick me as your “other” and you will be on my Christmas card list FOREVER. My wife is known to send out great cards 😆

Hi boys and girls, I am a nice guy, like to golf, won't discuss politics or religion, and I'm going to do all I can to make sure you win the event (or at least beat my score).

There, that ought to do it, I'll be waiting by the phone.

My only partner got selected for a different event so whomever I wind up picking will be pretty surprised :LOL:
I just happen to know someone that is readily available.....I can confirm....I spoke to him personally....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi boys and girls, I am a nice guy, like to golf, won't discuss politics or religion, and I'm going to do all I can to make sure you win the event (or at least beat my score).

There, that ought to do it, I'll be waiting by the phone.

sorry had to drop you off my list....all i want to do on a golf course is talk about politics and religion. :ROFLMAO:

Back