EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

sorry had to drop you off my list....all i want to do on a golf course is talk about politics and religion. :ROFLMAO:

cool...I'm your guy :drinks::LOL:

sorry had to drop you off my list....all i want to do on a golf course is talk about politics and religion. :ROFLMAO:
Crap! Did you hear the one about the Jewish republican and the priest? Kidding

Cool. But my question is do you also give unsolicited swing tips and advice during play? If so, you could be the choice.

I will barely talk to you and I'm a grumpy guy. plus i get really drunk every time I go. I am going to criticize everything you do and i snore horribly. if that is the kind of person you want, then pick me.

Not sure if anyone has looked in the dictionary lately for the word, "hoot", but it says h-oo-t: This guy. (it also has a picture of my face) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I play golf, sometimes ok, sometimes great, most times I hit the ball somewhere.

I am pretty good at finding wayward balls, maybe not necessarily your ball but we can definitely replace it with something newish!

I promise I will not hit you with a golf ball when I swing, as long as you stand behind me. Stand off to the side at your own risk.

Sign-ups are open! If anyone needs a fourth who's a decent golfer but an excellent playing partner I'm your guy! ;)

I'm looking for partners! I'm 37 years old, golf at about a 21-22 handicap, live in Richmond VA, have a wife and a 7 year old. Work as a technical analyst for a major company, love to joke around, and just truly enjoy a good time on the golf course. Hit me in pm's if you'd like to pair up for this awesome experience!

I will barely talk to you and I'm a grumpy guy. plus i get really drunk every time I go. I am going to criticize everything you do and i snore horribly. if that is the kind of person you want, then pick me.

Nobody snores like me and i'll do enough talking for the both of us!

Nobody snores like me and i'll do enough talking for the both of us!
Can't attest for the snoring however the talking:

Friday, the FIRST foursome will be announced.

Love the sssllllloooooow roll

Uh...whoops - where'd I miss the signup info? The first post still says "Signup will be coming soon" and I'm not seeing posts that look like submissions.

Is it still open?

Uh...whoops - where'd I miss the signup info? The first post still says "Signup will be coming soon" and I'm not seeing posts that look like submissions.

Is it still open?

It is not open anymore, sorry. It ran the last couple of weeks.

It is not open anymore, sorry. It ran the last couple of weeks.

Crap.

Oh well, that much notoriety would have been tough to handle anyhow :)

Back