SWAG Putters Thread

My Queen arrived today as well. Colors are awesome! I just wish it had more stitching of the details.

FF3F1B05-2381-41F1-B76E-82EFB309FB70.jpegB27A2B7C-8C96-4581-9FDC-70292FEB4650.jpeg37E6D26D-DF6A-41C6-A910-BD0D4CACBDF1.jpeg

#Queens should be here today (maybe by the time I get home from work), orange fry polo tomorrow and then Purple drinks headcover Friday. So something to look forward to the rest of the week!

#Queens should be here today (maybe by the time I get home from work), orange fry polo tomorrow and then Purple drinks headcover Friday. So something to look forward to the rest of the week!
Nice. I have the orange polo and purple cover coming as well.

Mick Swagger showed up for me today! I really wish the inside wasn't white though...

You meant to tell me you didn't get me a special? wtf
I tried. They told me they listed to your Off Course episode where you went scorched earth on putter cover flipping, and they didn’t want you to be tempted to sell it.

I was really hoping the special would be a defaced version. I didn't get one and wouldn't pay for it secondhand, so it's a moot point, but it would have been fun to look at.
That'd be a hard no from me there. Doing a different denomination was a better choice in my opinion. But then again, I'm not a fan of the defaced series to start with.

The Mick Jagger mallet special is awesome. Didn’t get one but it’s one of my favorites they’ve done this year.

The Mick Jagger mallet special is awesome. Didn’t get one but it’s one of my favorites they’ve done this year.
I love the Jagger cover, I actually prefer the red version over the black

Recent common theme, less and less stitching, but price tag going up
I thought the same thing. It is really apparent on the recent burger and fries covers. Those designs feel really lazy compared to their previous food releases. Almost embarrassing, compared to the Chicago dog covers.

I tried. They told me they listed to your Off Course episode where you went scorched earth on putter cover flipping, and they didn’t want you to be tempted to sell it.
Fair play!!!

So that means you get another cover? Not sure what the card means. 🤔
Correct, will receive a very rare cover (less than 10 made) would be my guess

Back