CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Went rogue and both my picks were people I've never met. As much as I'd like to golf again with some of you - this community is too awesome not to try some new people.

Well I was actually going to just pick the first two that picked me... Guess I'll never know! Good luck to all this is truly amazing...

Picks are on their way!

Went rogue and both my picks were people I've never met. As much as I'd like to golf again with some of you - this community is too awesome not to try some new people.

i did the same. i haven't met either of my two picks. they both contribute a lot to the forum, and seem to be solid guys. their prowess on the course didn't factor into my pick. i swear ;)

In.

Can’t win if you ain’t in!

Haven’t met @Snickerdog or @shanewu at Hesston yet, but if I went on this trip I might meet my maker since my anniversary is then!

Read over those rules again haha.
I believe you have met both of these people.

I haven’t seen one in over a year. Doesn’t that count? I’ll fix.

I entered. Picking the one I haven’t met was harder than I thought it would be. There are a lot of people here that I would love to meet on the course.

Good luck everyone that is going to be a great trip!

Check that entry, both of your participants selected were NOT Albatross Club Members. You will want to resend.

For those of you that I haven’t met in person, I’m super fun...

For those of you that I haven’t met in person, I’m super fun...

Oddly enough......that is the perfect Gif depiction of you 🤣🤣

Oh man... This is going to be really really difficult.

Plus Finley :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back