CONTEST Enter To Win: Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, if you are entering and picking people that are not Albatross Club members, your entry isn't being counted.
Look at their forum name and posts. If they have the awesome badge there, great, throw them in. If they do not, choose someone else.

@J
@O

Being practically basement-bound since joining here, haven't met anyone here..... hopefully that changes with this opportunity

I'm down with @jsavoie88 & @milehighgolfer this for this amazing opportunity

I think I am losing my mind, because your entry had different people listed.

Guys, if you are entering and picking people that are not Albatross Club members, your entry isn't being counted.
Look at their forum name and posts. If they have the awesome badge there, great, throw them in. If they do not, choose someone else.

I did make this mistake and sent a follow up correction e-mail. This is my first contest entry. Do we get a confirmation that our entry is good to go?

I did make this mistake and sent a follow up correction e-mail. This is my first contest entry. Do we get a confirmation that our entry is good to go?

You do not, but yours is good to go.

I’m in! Good luck to everyone.

and I am entered.

I would agree with that but if you show up to hammock beach you would be there all by yourself haha

That’s what I get for responding while traveling. I haven’t played PGA National either, so I would be more than happy to substitute.

Entry submitted, fingers crossed!

I haven't met any other THP'ers in person yet, so that part was easy - the tough part was who to pick, so many people here I'd love to tee it up with!

@USAF Ret in Wis - enjoy his posts and seems like we'd get along great.

@robrandalgz - ditto, and he was the first to reach out and invite me when the AZTHP crew/league was forming (I still haven't made an event, but I'll finally meet you in Prescott next month!)

I haven't met any other THP'ers in person yet, so that part was easy - the tough part was who to pick, so many people here I'd love to tee it up with!

@USAF Ret in Wis - enjoy his posts and seems like we'd get along great.

@robrandalgz - ditto, and he was the first to reach out and invite me when the AZTHP crew/league was forming (I still haven't made an event, but I'll finally meet you in Prescott next month!)

:love:

You should tee it up with me! It would be great for your ego!

I'm in!

Well, let's see, I've sent three emails ... and two of them had the correct names. LOL --- I'm putting down the Blanton's now, I promise @JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back