2021 Titleist T-Series Irons Hit Tour

Screenshot_20210713-215419_Twitter.jpg

My eyes suck. Looks like them..

20210713_215728.jpg

Yep

"Yes, babe, I know we have golf clubs all throughout the house, but, I haven't bought new Titleist irons since they dropped the AP2 name. I mean, come on, that's discipline and restraint that should be acknowledged and appreciated! Now, look at these new photos ... look, aren't those beautiful works of art?!? "

"Yes, babe, I know we have golf clubs all throughout the house, but, I haven't bought new Titleist irons since they dropped the AP2 name. I mean, come on, that's discipline and restraint that should be acknowledged and appreciated! Now, look at these new photos ... look, aren't those beautiful works of art?!? "
Sell a few, and let her see you doing it. Ask her to help with the pictures even. Whatever you can do so she thinks more are going out than coming in. ;)

Any idea when these will hit stores?

Any idea when these will hit stores?
Fitting tools will be available in store a lot of places in just under 2 weeks I'm told.

Fitting tools will be available in store a lot of places in just under 2 weeks I'm told.
Fingers crossed golf galaxy does a fitting event!

The T200 look amazingly clean and the U505 - T200 transition appears to be well thought out. The T100... remind me of a modern cross between my old slingshots and whatever year AP2's I've seen a few guys refuse to move on from. 10 or 12 years old I think, but not sure, and am on vacation so I don't want to go searching. That band across the back looks pronounced though, and one picture I've seen the soles appear slightly more squared off than the current. Loved them on the current, so I'm curious to see these in hand. I'm not overly in love with the look from the back, but expect them to look great over the ball. Real curious about the feel too. Hoping for a little improvement there.
My 712 AP2's :unsure:

Titleist_712.jpg

Speith looking good early with the new T100s in play.

I just read that he had them in play today.
They slow Mo'ed an iron shot early in the coverage and there was no mistaking them.

It seems the tour uptake of the new T100 has been quite good.

8D4F57B1-95C9-4DD8-B716-F7336C81CA88.jpg

Hopping on a group call with the THP team and Titleist to talk tech.

Pretty sure we will be talking THP Experience as well. :D

Sell a few, and let her see you doing it. Ask her to help with the pictures even. Whatever you can do so she thinks more are going out than coming in. ;)
You make me feel so good about being a club ho, just totally erase all the guilt and shame :ROFLMAO:

Pretty healthy sole on that T200.

Hopping on a group call with the THP team and Titleist to talk tech.

Pretty sure we will be talking THP Experience as well. :D
So….yeah…..

Lots of WOW factor in these….

So….yeah…..

Lots of WOW factor in these….

Is this message related to you being on that secret bat phone call JB referenced?

I like the new look, but am very happy that I made the jump to the T200's last year. Better golf has been played. Better irons have helped. Love the new Titleist line!

Come to think of it.....a bit of a bummer the finish is different between the T200 and T100. I would def plan to combo them. Just would have been nice if they have the same finish.... Surprised Titleist didn't match them up in that regard.

Back