2021 Titleist T-Series Irons Hit Tour

I’m part of things sometimes. ;)

Ok, I'm even more excited now....

I'm so curious how these compare to the current T100S I'm gaming.

T200 looks great to me. Definitely added to my "want to hit" list in my search for new irons.

Didn't hit them?
I was waiting in line to hit them and the wait was just too long. Had to leave. I think what I took away from just seeing them though. T200 will only be my 4 and/or 5, then go 6 T100/S down. If I were to get a set.

I’m curious to learn more about the Mizzy MP lineup….

F21BD98D-997E-4DCE-9336-CAC87F94FC6E.jpeg6147F9AE-8A11-45C2-9E29-490513582653.jpeg

As much as I’d love to play to T100 S I’d probably be better off with the T200.

As much as I’d love to play to T100 S I’d probably be better off with the T200.

See above..... says T100S have "muscle channel for more ball speed and a higher launch." May not be out of your league. Prob worth testing and considering.

Come to think of it. I’m a bachelor for nearly the entire day tomorrow, so may go back and hit them.
I was just quoting your other one to say that you should. It's awesome they're already in a store by you. Go hit them. We're under penalty of death until next week. Lol I assume thp staff is too, so you could be first to describe the feels. Set the tone!

I was just quoting your other one to say that you should. It's awesome they're already in a store by you. Go hit them. We're under penalty of death until next week. Lol I assume tho staff is too, so you could be first to describe the feels. Set the tone!

Will try and check them out. They only had the 7 iron to demo and the sole was much larger on the T200 than I thought it would be. The pics I shared above don't quite do justice to how much bigger the sole appears compared to the T100. Not to say that doesn't make sense....it does. Just surprised me a touch.

I was only looking at the heads in hand and I thought.....thought.....the T100S head actually looked a smidge smaller than the T100. I will check them out on a shaft because the lighting wasn't great. Will chime in tomorrow if I get to hit all three.

Scheduled a fitting on Sun Aug 1st!

Scheduled a fitting on Sun Aug 1st!
I was looking into it but here it’s $100 and I’m not paying to hit their new irons. I’ll wait till GG has them and go try em for free.

See above..... says T100S have "muscle channel for more ball speed and a higher launch." May not be out of your league. Prob worth testing and considering.
I’ll hit them both when I can. If GG has them I may try em on Sunday.

I was looking into it but here it’s $100 and I’m not paying to hit their new irons. I’ll wait till GG has them and go try em for free.

I am going to where i bought my last set did not hear of any charge to fit. I guess we will see.

I am going to where i bought my last set did not hear of any charge to fit. I guess we will see.
I just tried to book on the website and there was a fee. Sorry but I’m not paying to hit range balls. That’s what I got last time.

The T200 looks like awesome. I hated the AP3 but warmed a little to the present T200. I'm betting these are excellent.

Would it be crazy to combo the T200 (4), T100S (5-7) and T100 (8-PW). Seems a bit much maybe.

Would it be crazy to combo the T200 (4), T100S (5-7) and T100 (8-PW). Seems a bit much maybe.
I feel like it's a bit much. Unless something about a person's swing/flight dynamics really benefits from it, it seems like overthinking. They're different, but not that much different like a cavity to blade might be. So what issue would you be solving switching from S to standard? I feel like it would screw with the visual transition unnecessarily, bending in opposite directions where they meet, when weakening the S as you go would blend into typical wedge offset well. :unsure:

I feel like it's a bit much. Unless something about a person's swing/flight dynamics really benefits from it, it seems like overthinking. They're different, but not that much different like a cavity to blade might be. So what issue would you be solving switching from S to standard? I feel like it would screw with the visual transition unnecessarily, bending in opposite directions where they meet, when weakening the S as you go would blend into typical wedge offset well. :unsure:
Oh how I want to dive in and answer this.

#notyetthough
#embargo

Oh how I want to dive in and answer this.

#notyetthough
#embargo
There are differences in construction and performance, but not enough in that end of the bag that I'd ever feel it necessary. For me anyway. They did some interesting things with the.. leveling some?, ****, I don't even know what I can say. Lol It would be a no for me though.

- at that spot of the bag

There are differences in construction and performance, but not enough in that end of the bag that I'd ever feel it necessary. For me anyway.
:censored:

There are differences in construction and performance, but not enough in that end of the bag that I'd ever feel it necessary. For me anyway. They did some interesting things with the.. leveling some?, ****, I don't even know what I can say. Lol It would be a no for me though.

- at that spot of the bag

Gotcha. Just pontificating here -
T200 in 4 for obvi reasons. I struggle to launch a 4 iron. Once it hits 5, I’m good….oddly.
Ok, T100S in the middle (5 to 7)- it seems they with be bit hotter and launch higher, so presuuuuumably that negates the 2 degree lower loft driving huge gaps from T200 to T100S 5. Now, 7 to 8 T100. I could imagine a bit more oomfa in the 7, so that may drive a few extra yards in a gap. But I’m guessing I’m not a good enough ball striker to truly notice those few extra yards. Dunno. Maybe I might notice. 8 to PW would be all about feel and control for me.
Dunno. Once I learn the tech story and get a chance to hit them, I’ll see where I stand. It may be a bit much/unnecessary. 🤷‍♂️

Gotcha. Just pontificating here -
T200 in 4 for obvi reasons. I struggle to launch a 4 iron. Once it hits 5, I’m good….oddly.
Ok, T100S in the middle (5 to 7)- it seems they with be bit hotter and launch higher, so presuuuuumably that negates the 2 degree lower loft driving huge gaps from T200 to T100S 5. Now, 7 to 8 T100. I could imagine a bit more oomfa in the 7, so that may drive a few extra yards in a gap. But I’m guessing I’m not a good enough ball striker to truly notice those few extra yards. Dunno. Maybe I might notice. 8 to PW would be all about feel and control for me.
Dunno. Once I learn the tech story and get a chance to hit them, I’ll see where I stand. It may be a bit much/unnecessary. 🤷‍♂️

Go hit them.

Back