The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

Great analysis here! I'm going to take the favorites and go with Team Vosh

Team Vosh baby!

Gotta admit, I've been erratic lately due to a lot of lessons and I have the lowest swing speed of all the players. But I hope the wedge and putting game helps ... and the Mizuno Bucket Hat with the choker strap. I've gotta' talk with Vosh about making the Mizuno bucket adjustable. :pOnce you've had 2 Moh's surgeries, you'll know why the bucket is a necessity.;)

My hc is good at 6200 yds. More than that and we're talking 190 yard approaches on some holes.:oops:

I will vote for Crawford

My hc is good at 6200 yds. More than that and we're talking 190 yard approaches on some holes.:oops:

New driver fixes that :D
And its a shamble.

For those looking for some insider better knowledge, I happen to know that this is Jeff Crawford's first visit to the Myrtle Beach "Low Country".
He's experienced heat and humidity before, but has he ever had to go 27 holes in the swamp??

Let's go #TeamVosh!
For those looking for some insider better knowledge, I happen to know that this is Jeff Crawford's first visit to the Myrtle Beach "Low Country".
He's experienced heat and humidity before, but has he ever had to go 27 holes in the swamp??

Let's go #TeamVosh!
All of the above is true, but with my lack of rounds this year, let's just say I'm well rested
#TeamCrawford
#Crawdads

Not my official pick yet, but there I see some value in the Vosh +180 line, but as the money comes in on team Crawford, will the line shift even higher?
I didn’t not expect the early run on Team Vosh, as Canadan is normally a darling of the THP Universe... The book is getting punished by trying to extract the extra vig on the Team Crawford side...

Team Vosh for the win.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I didn’t not expect the early run on Team Vosh, as Canadan is normally a darling of the THP Universe... The book is getting punished by trying to extract the extra vig on the Team Crawford side...
He is a darling.

Self taught, unless you count the lesson my father gave me… this is how you tee it up (how high); there’s the green (points in that direction); now hurry up, there’s people waiting.

and with that my head is clear i have no swing thoughts, went to George Mason…i know about Cinderella stories.

but Vosh tho. :love:

New driver fixes that :D
And its a shamble.

I can hit a 250-270 yarder on occasion. But this is not Oklahoma where you get the runway roll. :ROFLMAO:

I think the morning steroid shot will help. :oops:

:ROFLMAO:

Back