The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

With a minimum of 51% confidence, team Vosh will be taking the victory!

Team Vosh.

Team Crawford!

If memory serves the par 5s at True Blue are basically all the hardest holes by handicap, but I find them to be "very difficult to birdie, but easy to make par" kinda holes which really tips the scales in favor of the player/team getting strokes. The higher cap pairing can basically pencil in a win on the par 5s provided the other team doesn't pull off any heroics and they themselves don't vomit all over their shoes (shoutout @Rambler )

Caledonia I can't remember the details of how it played, all I know is that I adore that course and can't wait to see some pics again.
What I remember from playing both courses this spring was more about club distances…. Due to the difference in elevation it felt like I was always a full club short….

God is on Team Crawford's side ... but I want a better ending.

Team Vosh

I don’t liking betting against a fellow Canadian @Canadan but I have to go with my man @Jman. Team Vosh for the win, looking forward to the follow this week. It’s going to be a blast

I am so excited for you guys. These 2 courses are just absolutely amazing. I cannot wait to see how you all play some of the holes in these formats. We had a guy drive the green on 18 at Caledonia so it is possible if anyone gets froggy and has a 300ish carry in their arsenal.

Oh and bright colors, blade collars and pink shoes.
I was wondering if you’d be using this as a reason to get another pair of shoes.

I’m going Team Vosh.

60% of the time Team Crawford will win 30% of the time so I am going with Team Crawford !

I don’t liking betting against a fellow Canadian @Canadan but I have to go with my man @Jman. Team Vosh for the win, looking forward to the follow this week. It’s going to be a blast
I thought we had something special.

I was wondering if you’d be using this as a reason to get another pair of shoes.

I’m going Team Vosh.
I’ve had the shoes for years, they seldom get used. Can’t part with pink shoes, though they are not bright.

DANG!!!! 8 pages and no one is even traveling yet!!

Back