EXPERIENCE Dream Foursomes with True Temper and Callaway Golf

I was already looking forward to Friday because it’s Friday, but now we have this awesomeness!

I think Friday is also new Srixon Divide color day too (Orange/Yellow release). I think. Hmmm now I have to double check as I’m second guessing myself.

I think Friday is also new Srixon Divide color day too (Orange/Yellow release). I think. Hmmm now I have to double check as I’m second guessing myself.

Being that this is a True Temper and Callaway Experience, I am pretty sure we will see more Triple Track than Divide.

Being that this is a True Temper and Callaway Experience, I am pretty sure we will see more Triple Track than Divide.

triple track FOR LIFE

No doubt! Just saying Friday is a big day all around!

I have a half day off Friday so........

Friday's have now been deemed Triple Track Friday!

20EDB58C-CCC7-4B69-A933-56950B44BB68.gif

The THP community for the next 3 days looking at clocks and watches.

Friday is going to be a HUGE day on THP.

Excited to see who the first group is!

Yay it’s …. Oh it only feels like it should be Friday, what a long exhausting week already.

Singing the Friday song till Friday....

I didn't even enter and I'm jacked up for Friday. Can't imagine what everyone else is feeling lol

Bart Scott and I:

🤞

Is it Friday?

Can’t wait to see the first dream team announced!

So... Friday there is an event where forum members are getting absolutely stunning clubs, and someone is winning the dream foursome. That's a lot to process. I think I'll handle it with a round of golf in the morning. You know, just to relax a bit from all the excitement. It's nice to live vicariously through others.

Three THPers will be excited come Friday.

Back