Really pondering a 2 ball 10 now. It’s been a little while since I’ve bought a new putter and this one has caught my interest.

sorry guys, pretty sure that’s the standard microhinge star insert he plays.
So just a red shaft on the standard 2 ball 10s head

sorry guys, pretty sure that’s the standard microhinge star insert he plays.
So just a red shaft on the standard 2 ball 10s head
You are correct. They answered me on Insta when I asked if it was a WH OG

Was able to track down the proper head cover for the 2 Ball Ten White Hot OG at a PGA Superstore, but they wouldn’t sell it to me separately without buying the putter (which I already own). Just ordered one on eBay - fingers crossed!

Attachments

• E9BC35F5-8634-48F9-B320-D5BB94A81BC8.jpeg
    E9BC35F5-8634-48F9-B320-D5BB94A81BC8.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12
  • EB6319EF-0B55-4F60-952F-F9A9D77F2B1F.jpeg
    EB6319EF-0B55-4F60-952F-F9A9D77F2B1F.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 12
Was SO close to pulling the trigger on the OG 2ball model. Loved the color combo. Unfortunately the dopes at the store didn't want to help me get a decent grip put on it and I got tired of waiting.

I think I’m sending my WH 2-Ball Ten to BGT to have them install the new Stability shaft in it. Then, I need some heavier weights.

I think I’m sending my WH 2-Ball Ten to BGT to have them install the new Stability shaft in it. Then, I need some heavier weights.
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was told several times over the weekend that I should be shot if I go away from the 2ball Ten OG. This is the best putting of my career.
If we are praying to the "Church of Neil" because of how well you're putting, no, you shouldn't change a damn thing lol

So Is the Ten with just the line and the white hot insert a thing? Or is it just a 2ball? And if so what’s chances it’s available for us lefty folks?

I was told several times over the weekend that I should be shot if I go away from the 2ball Ten OG. This is the best putting of my career.
They just need to make a slant neck already for the general public!!! paging @Luke WilliamsCG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I don't really care for the slant neck on this putter, or in fact on any putter. It just isn't pleasing to my eye. I like the double bend much better.

I totally get it, I was fit into this style. I loved the Sabertooth Tank Putter with a DB

I think we could get a bulk order together for the TEN White Hot slant neck. I have almost bought the White Hot Ten a few times or the Ten s neck a few times, but I am so torn that I am just holding out that I get what I want someday.

I've been hitting the Ten White Hot OG very well lately. Distance control is dialed in, and short ones are easy to line up. I ended up switching the grip out to a superstore mid slim 3.0, which is what I'm used to, and it made it much more comfortable for me.

My single line Ten was great tonight.. 8 one putts and 10 two putts

I need another putter like a hole in my head but I can't stop thinking about draining so many putts at GG with the 2ball Ten with the OG insert. :ROFLMAO:

Back