The Mizuno Experience Contest and Live Update Thread

True blue and Caledonia are everything they’ve always been by the way. Some subtle changes but sharp memories smacked me in the face way too many times today.

I’m so glad to be able to get back here, a place that holds so many memories for me, and enjoy a level or consistency.

Great follow guys. Excited to follow the golf tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

True blue and Caledonia are everything they’ve always been by the way. Some subtle changes but sharp memories smacked me in the face way too many times today.

I’m so glad to be able to get back here, a place that holds so many memories for me, and enjoy a level or consistency.

That means the 9th hole at Caledonia is still a throw away. Let the frustration begin haha

The guys are currently having our faces blown off with iron details…. 👀

I know we’re talking about irons right now but I absolutely cannot wait to take this driver and these wedges out to the course tomorrow.
Can we get some details on the drivers? What shaft did everyone go with and @Jman is the profile of the head the same as you st-x? Anyone running over to range just to try it tonight?

Can we get some details on the drivers? What shaft did everyone go with and @Jman is the profile of the head the same as you st-x? Anyone running over to range just to try it tonight?
We can’t quite talk specifics yet, but rather broader strokes for the time being.

Mines got an RDX Black in it 👀

All I can say is that @Vosh68 is pretty sure his fit for me here is perfect in the driver hahaha

we’ll see.

Is there a partner switch for alt shot?
No sir. Partner shift for Sunday though snd those pairings are coming tomorrow

All I can say is that @Vosh68 is pretty sure his fit for me here is perfect in the driver hahaha

we’ll see.
That’s some mental voodoo right there.

will you ever trust he only has your best interest in mind.

Amazing day! Thank you for sharing!

No sir. Partner shift for Sunday though snd those pairings are coming tomorrow
So Vosh is playing with Jaw during the 3rd 9 tomorrow too?

We can’t quite talk specifics yet, but rather broader strokes for the time being.

Mines got an RDX Black in it 👀
Nice, I didn’t realize the drivers were still unreleased. When will u be able to share the info?

Knowledge nuclear bombs being dropped.

image.jpg

That’s some mental voodoo right there.

will you ever trust he only has your best interest in mind.
He’s got at least five swings on the range to convince me in the morning hahaha

If you are a Golf Nerd…and I certainly am and proud of it, this is a wet dream.

He’s got at least five swings on the range to convince me in the morning hahaha
But what if he’s still right? It’s not like you’re a robot.

I’ve been to a lot of events and seen a LOT of things, but this is next level with the info that we are getting straight from the source. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I've got 4 sets of Mizuno irons of varying ages all standing at attention waiting to see what their new brothers look like! :love:

I like that you didn’t allow for another awkward moment when they didn’t rush to open their club boxes.

That was embarrassing. 😉
We were all paralyzed with excitement, and no one wanted to be the first 🤣

Back